everyone hating on the drama (with good reason), THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP WATCHING?????

ctfu you think gmmtv is actually reading through your feedback and complaints on the comment section? they only see the view count and the engagement on the videos. 

more views= more money = more dramas like this. 

they don't care about representation, they never did, that's why their dramas are aimed to a female audience (so called fujoshis), why they have fan meetings and merch, and why we barely get to see a believable female character in one of these.

it is okay if you like this drama, if you can distand yourself from the problematic parts and only enjoy whatever you enjoy about it, but if not, please dont waste your time and energy. 2020 has given us A LOT of (maybe too many) new bl dramas, go enjoy something that really speaks to you.

just wanted to share my opinion lol what do you think?

I second this. I actually didn't expect anything much when I first watched the trailer. I've been laughing and grinning throughout the show.

If people don't like it, then don't watch it.

Same with the toxicity of haters for the 2gether series. I'm in almost every BL community, lurking to read threads. MDL always seems to have the most negative opinions out of all of them.

some people just like hate-watching dramas and afterwards, you just have to discuss it?? and MDL is the only drama forum that i like to use and if i have to complain about a drama, i will asdfgfd (and if i want to rave about the drama, i will, too!).  i dont expect someone from ggmtv to look at our comments (i mean, we are not even target audience of these shows) i just want to talk about that i just watched with other users?

like... this is my case with TC. i just want to see how bad it gets (plus i like handful of things in the show). this show feels so bizarre to me but i cant make myself to drop it haha. it's like watching The Room

i agree with hate-watching, probably half the bls I've watched, have been hate-watching and I love reading and participating in the discussions here, but I think it's different to find a drama "bad", than "problematic", i mean if they're here week after week complaining about the misrepresentation of the community, how they set a bad presendent, goes against your morals and how it could be dangerous to real life lgbt people, they're still actively supporting the drama, and making it more popular on the ranking lists, when they could be hyping up gaya sa pelikula so more people know about it instead. 

that's my problem with some of the comments here. it's like their goal is to feel morally superior to those who enjoy it and that sucks, at the end of the day we're all watching straight men kiss other men for money lmao

I tend to agree. But ... I don't hate it. And I'm totally exhausted by the constant overuse of the terms "hate", "hater", "toxic" and "toxicity". There were aspects of this series that I was looking forward to. Then there were things I enjoyed - or managed to enjoy - or struggled against the odds to enjoy - as I watched it. That's how it is in life. We rarely encounter some form of art, entertainment or performance where we would instantly be able to announce "I HATE this" - and immediately cease paying attention to it.  More likely, a sense of disappointment sets in, we lose interest, negative feelings prevail over positive ones, and we give up. 

The specific problem with this series is that it's all built around a rather improbable, zealously homophobic character whose anti-gay outpourings aren't just problematic - they're over-the-top, implausible and absolutely not entertaining. Additionally, we see three rather likable, seemingly intelligent gay male characters going to great lengths to conceal their sexuality, pretend to be straight, and generally appease this deranged unfunny homophobic fanatic.  You think maybe something will change, possibly in an exciting, dramatic way, but then you realise that you're approaching the end of the series - and it's just more of the same - nothing changes. Enough is enough. So you stop watching. That's what happened to me. 

In my case, I never sensed that I "hated" anything. That's far too strong.  I was disappointed - disaffected - "Not Amused" - I lost interest - I gave up. I don't feel "morally superior" to anyone. I do feel sad, however. The three gay men all seemed to be appealing, interesting, well-drawn  characters.  Funny, worth watching. Gifted actors. Plus although I don't think about it very much, I can't imagine for a moment that these are all "straight men" whom we're watching - as you seem to want to suggest; if so, Thailand is the only country in the world where all the male actors are heterosexual men.  Somehow, you know, I doubt it. But more importantly, I'm saddened by the way these 3 characters have been developed. If they were portrayed as out young gay men, openly being who they are, I think they would be much more engaging - and capable of being really ... entertaining. Instead, though, we endlessly see them going through grotesque contortions to pretend to be straight - and placate the ridiculous Tonhon. And I find that sad. Not funny. And that's why I stopped watching.

I don't hate it and don't particularly like it, and this is my first time commenting on this series. I personally just find this series flat out boring, BUT I keep watching because I'm hoping it gets better, I like the cast (not a lot of the acting choices), and it's GMMTV so I know the production quality is generally better than most other Thai BL productions (at least that was how it is up until about this year, now the rest seem to be catching up), despite the horrid product placement choices they all seem to share.

I stopped getting upset about the misrepresentation in BL, cause if you've been watching for as long as I have you know it's gotten better with time (not counting this series or TharnType) so I'm giving them time to catch up to the rest of the world. I don't expect the entire world to be on the same page with my way of thinking at any given moment in time just because I huff and puff in the comment section, which I generally avoid doing unless I've reached my limit.

Honestly I wasn't planning on watching this because I knew I wasn't the audience and that I wasn't going to like it, but there's not much else to watch at the moment so yeah. My goal is not to feel superior to those who watch, which is why I decided to stop commenting because it's pointless and honestly I don't care that much. My goal was to discuss the series with other users. I still watch because I'm bored and because there aren't that many episodes left anyways. I try not to drop series, which is a bad thing. 

For me, I never really drop things either, it just gets plonked into the 'oh, I will watch it another time' list. Imo, the show keeps me entertained and thats all I really care about when watching something, if its entertaining or not. While im not going to disagree and say this series is unproblematic, because it is, it is obviously dramatised and meant for a laugh. Without drama, its unlikely many will watch~ I feel like this show had the right idea of combatting some issues, but didn't approach it in the right way. I understand Tonhon's comments aren't acceptable but I don't think anybody who watches a show like this would think that they are anyway and honestly I feel like most of them are somewhat unrealistic. In saying that, I have no doubt that for some people, these comments are a reality. Again while I don't find it hilarious - roll on floor laughing, I do find some scenes amusing especially the side/ supporting roles like Miriam, Ai and Ni. There are also some other great characters like Chon's mum, Na and Pang! Chon is a decent character too. On top of that I like the cast... so regardless of what they've been given to work with I will probs watch anyway.