Just a heads up,  looks like the Spanish wattpad translation is now gone. Get an error page when I try to go there. 

All the links are working with the exception of the spanish translation of the novel which seems that it was removed and i can`t find it anymore 

It does seems that there is a temporary issue related to Wattpad that prevents for the website to be acccessed, but i am soon it will  be resolved soon.

I want to reiterate again that all the links are working with the exception of the spanish translation of the novel. The previous issue i talked is fixed for me now. It was most likely a temporary issue related to my browser.

Hi, could you please send the second audio drama to me 

thank you so much !!

Hi.

I'm just discovering this discussion. I really love Utsukushii Kare, so I was so happy to find this page.

I know maybe I'm very late too, but can I also ask for the link for the uncensored audio drama Nikurashii Kare? Thank you so much 

Hi thanks for all these precious infos!! can I get the link for uncensored version of CD2 too please ? thanks

can i have the uncensored nikurashii kare CD too🥺

Hi please could I have the uncensored utsukushii kare and nikurashii kare audio cd links please? Thank you so much, it's appreciated

Ximmich:

Nope. It`s okay don`t worry, I don`t mind sharing it privately to everyone who wants it as long as they understand to not share the link publicly. I will DM you the link.

Can i have the link too?  If you still have it and If it's ok for you to share.. after all it seems like it has been a while after all these threads of conversation 🥺🙏

Hello:) can I have the uncensored utsukushii kare and nikurashii kare audio cd links please? thank you <3

Ximmich:

The ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION of the second audio drama is now available.

Similarly with the first audio drama, it shouldn`t be shared publicly, so everyone who wants it, write me here, and i will DM you the link.

Could I also have the link please???

Hi, can you DM me the link? 😘😍

Ximmich:

All the links are working with the exception of the spanish translation of the novel which seems that it was removed and i can`t find it anymore 

It does seems that there is a temporary issue related to Wattpad that prevents for the website to be acccessed, but i am soon it will  be resolved soon.

I want to reiterate again that all the links are working with the exception of the spanish translation of the novel. The previous issue i talked is fixed for me now. It was most likely a temporary issue related to my browser. 

From what I know, apparently they reported the spanish novel on wattpad. Therefore, later wattpad deleted the account of the girl who translated it. Another backup account was made where she made it clear that she will not translate it again since she had problems for that very reason :(

I don't get it, why did they delete it?  Wattpad posts unauthorized translations all the time.  It's what it primarily posts, isn't it?

Also, does this mean that Lollipop will stop translating the novel also?  I noticed that she stopped after chapter 6.  Is this why?   She was doing such a great job with the translation . I'd feel awful for her if they delete it.