Can you send it to me?

First of all, thank you so much for continuing to share here. 😊 I think this series consists of 3 books. This drama is about the first book. I think the movie will be the second book. Are you going to do the translation only for the first book? Will there be translations for other books as well?

Gogu:

First of all, thank you so much for continuing to share here. 😊 I think this series consists of 3 books. This drama is about the first book. I think the movie will be the second book. Are you going to do the translation only for the first book? Will there be translations for other books as well?

Hello! 

I’m open to translating all the books if no official translations are made by then, but I’m afraid I’m pretty slow because I work a lot and can only translate in my free time ㅠㅠㅠ I think I can buy the rest of the books where I got my copy, so I should be able to do it eventually!

lollipop:

Hello! 

I’m open to translating all the books if no official translations are made by then, but I’m afraid I’m pretty slow because I work a lot and can only translate in my free time ㅠㅠㅠ I think I can buy the rest of the books where I got my copy, so I should be able to do it eventually!

Hello, Thank you for the answer. Your answer has been a glimmer of hope for me. Late translations are not a problem for me. Of course, your private life should come first. It is very valuable for us that you even translate whenever you get the chance. I will wait patiently to read your translations, even if it takes too long. Thank you very much for your hard work. 😊

Hello. Could I get the link to the 2nd audio drama, by any chance?

Thank you!

Good news guys. It was made publicly today that the filming for the movie sequel has started, so now there is not doubt that we will get the movie sequel continuation.

The movie will most likely be an adaptation of Nikurashii Kare, so it will have content from the second novel respective the second audio drama. The Nikurashii Kare CD can be used to  listen to find out what happens in the novel because is a really faithful adaptation of the novel.

Ximmich:

Good news guys. It was made publicly today that the filming for the movie sequel has started, so now there is not doubt that we will get the movie sequel continuation.

The movie will most likely be an adaptation of Nikurashii Kare, so it will have content from the second novel respective the second audio drama. The Nikurashii Kare CD can be used to  listen to find out what happens in the novel because is a really faithful adaptation of the novel.

This news made my day!

I desperately wish the novels were available in English, or even available online at all for google translating, so I could know if the movie (which I am extremely looking forward too) is gonna make all my fic AU X,D

yeaka:

I desperately wish the novels were available in English, or even available online at all for google translating, so I could know if the movie (which I am extremely looking forward too) is gonna make all my fic AU X,D

I’m translating the Utsukushii Kare novel here: https://www.wattpad.com/1225336672?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=lollipoptranslation&wp_originator=PhunRueVhgJLZPR6qr40UMhc2ZmKBjR%2BAnIcXOSvtbFVtFcuQwoTaQA8VbDQwuP0Q5SMgMF%2Fsp5uB4s5gZ7UV86GsrwT4lxYd6wZb9zUijCB9ZQf7rPg4J9fZmBlWQoH

Last update yesterday🤗 The original Japanese novels are available for purchase on Japanese e-book sites, but I wouldn’t recommend Google translating as a lot of the story is rooted in the language used. 

lollipop:

I’m translating the Utsukushii Kare novel here: https://www.wattpad.com/1225336672?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=lollipoptranslation&wp_originator=PhunRueVhgJLZPR6qr40UMhc2ZmKBjR%2BAnIcXOSvtbFVtFcuQwoTaQA8VbDQwuP0Q5SMgMF%2Fsp5uB4s5gZ7UV86GsrwT4lxYd6wZb9zUijCB9ZQf7rPg4J9fZmBlWQoH

Last update yesterday🤗 The original Japanese novels are available for purchase on Japanese e-book sites, but I wouldn’t recommend Google translating as a lot of the story is rooted in the language used. 

Thank you!! I just recently discovered your translation and have been eagerly following it; can't wait to check out the new chapter! Unfortunately I can't seem to get hold of the e-book in Canada, though I'd totally settle for skimming a poorly translated version just for the inspiration and a vague sense of Hira and Kiyoi's canon future. Your properly translated chapters are very much appreciated. Thank you so much for your hard work! 

yeaka:

Thank you!! I just recently discovered your translation and have been eagerly following it; can't wait to check out the new chapter! Unfortunately I can't seem to get hold of the e-book in Canada, though I'd totally settle for skimming a poorly translated version just for the inspiration and a vague sense of Hira and Kiyoi's canon future. Your properly translated chapters are very much appreciated. Thank you so much for your hard work! 

I’ll send you a private message with a link to the original Japanese novel ^^

lollipop:

I’ll send you a private message with a link to the original Japanese novel ^^

...You are my new favourite person in existance.

Yippee, chapter 6!   Chapters 1-5  were so freaking good that I became as obsessed with reading this novel as I was with watching the show.  I checked for new updates on the translation here so often it was not normal.  Hence, I am so grateful for this new chapter, which is just as amazingly translated as all the others. Really, Lollipop, I respect and appreciate your translating skills so much. You are a Goddess!  lol. 

Agreed! Another great chapter, thank you for it! it's interesting that the show was fairly faithful to this one, except I think we get more in this version with Hira following Kiyoi at the end. My favourite line was “Like a dog guarding its master’s back” Love that look for Hira. :,)

Whattapad page is missing..anywhere else to read Eng translation?