Ximmich:

The ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION of the second audio drama is now available.

Similarly with the first audio drama, it shouldn`t be shared publicly, so everyone who wants it, write me here, and i will DM you the link.

Hey could you dm me with the links you have atm? :)

I am so bummed out cuz Lollipop's translation stopped after only 2 chapters. That's exactly how far the other translation got.  They all stop after 2 chapters. I guess it is hard to translate.  Someone is doing Semantic Error at a rate of a chapter a week, which is slow, but she's got 13 chapters done, so that's good.  I have given up all hope of ever seeing Utsukishii Kare in English.  

Maggi64:

I am so bummed out cuz Lollipop's translation stopped after only 2 chapters. That's exactly how far the other translation got.  They all stop after 2 chapters. I guess it is hard to translate.  Someone is doing Semantic Error at a rate of a chapter a week, which is slow, but she's got 13 chapters done, so that's good.  I have given up all hope of ever seeing Utsukishii Kare in English.  

aw well i'm not exactly sure yet but ximmich was kind enough to find the Japanese version of the novel for me and my friend who's doing Japanese is currently translating it and should lollipop's translation (or no other translator pick it up) be discontinued i'd be more then happy to post her translations :)

humangarbage:

aw well i'm not exactly sure yet but ximmich was kind enough to find the Japanese version of the novel for me and my friend who's doing Japanese is currently translating it and should lollipop's translation (or no other translator pick it up) be discontinued i'd be more then happy to post her translations :)

I am happy that your friend is still currently translating the novel. 

To be honest, i don`t think Lollipop will mind if someone else would also start releasing another translation of the novel, because they has said that they don`t have that much time to  spend to translate the novel and that they will only be translating it in their free time. In this case, i think  Lollipop will most likely stop continuing translating the novel because there is someone else who is also doing it.

Lollipop have picked  the translation of the novel because there wasn`t someone else who wanted to translate it.  If they really want to get an opinion from Lollipop, you can tell your friend to consider asking Lollipop how they feel about it  in their tumblr account in private. 

Thanks for your reply guys.  And if your friend does do a translation, then yes, absolutely post it here!  It's what this group is all about, right?  We are all hungry for that book in English, lol

okay thanks, i'll ask lollipop how they would feel just in case they do continue to keep doing the translation but if they say it's okay I'll my friend if they'll feel comfortable committing to it and if she says yes then i'd be more than happy to post it :) 

I just discovered this drama/BL and would love the uncensored 1st CD audio link if possible? thank youuuu

@humangarbage
hi :) would love to have the uncensored utsukushii kare & nikurashii kare as well if that's not too much trouble for you to dm it to me :)

Can someone please DM a link for the uncensored CD of nikurashii kare

Ximmich:

The ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION of the second audio drama is now available.

Similarly with the first audio drama, it shouldn`t be shared publicly, so everyone who wants it, write me here, and i will DM you the link.

Could you send me the link please? :)

Maggi64:

Hello! Lollipop here. I don’t know if you’ve seen, but my translation has been updated since this and I’m now on a whopping 3 chapters (woo). I’m still working on the novel, albeit slow. I’m happy to see some of you all have seen it here, and of course, if someone else wants to pick it up it’s not like I have ownership of it. I will, however, keep translating still :) the next bit should be up soon. I’m working a lot though,  and I feel a little hesitant about asking for support when I don’t own any rights to the book or anything, and it feels a little rude. Anyways, I am actively translating the novel and I’m sorry it’s taking so long. But I’m not giving up on it :)

Lollipop, 

Thank you so much for all your hard work translating. I loved your translations for the subtitles so much that I knew your translation of the novel would be good too. And I was right. I already read chapter 3 and it was terrific.  You create such seamless prose. It's vastly -- vastly! -- superior to translations of other novels I see on Wattpad.  I am deeply impressed and just want to thank you again. 

Regards, 

Maggi

(If I’m not too late) Could you please send me both of the  original audio drama? Thank you ^^

I found the Utsukushii Kare Manga V1Ch1 is also Translated and released now.
Ximmich -  You can add the link to the original post here.
https://ikemen-scans.livejournal.com/174165.html 

s_espoire:

I found the Utsukushii Kare Manga V1Ch1 is also Translated and released now.
Ximmich -  You can add the link to the original post here.
https://ikemen-scans.livejournal.com/174165.html 

Thank you for the news. This is such great news. 

I will add the link to my original post immediately. 

Glad to have one more source that has english translation. Hopefuly, the translation will go smootly.