Would you send me the link, The ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION of the second audio drama, please

please send me the link too

I have some good news, i just come across a spanish and portuguese translation of the first novel, which can be read in wattpad, and can be useful to people who can understand spanish.  I am lucky because i can understand spanish very well, so this really helps me. Those are the links: 

1. Spanish trans - https://www.wattpad.com/story/295762386-mi-hermoso-hombre-utsukushii-kare

2. Portuguese trans- https://www.wattpad.com/story/296194263-utsukushii-kare-my-beautiful-man-novel-pt-br

The translations are in good quality.

Both translations are started recently, and aren`t many chapters translated yet, but at least the update of the chapters  is constant for now.  

For people who don`t know, if the links are copied in google chrome, this browser has a google translate box that always appear when the  page/website is in another language other than english. The user named myb1314   has explained this in the comment made at the end of the first page.

Wonderful news! Thank you very much! Thank god  I can understand Spanish! (I’ve already listened to the first cd using the Spanish transcript that you linked before)

Ximmich:

I have some good news, i just come across a spanish and portuguese translation of the first novel, which can be read in wattpad, and can be useful to people who can understand spanish.  I am lucky because i can understand spanish very well, so this really helps me. Those are the links: 

1. Spanish trans - https://www.wattpad.com/story/295762386-mi-hermoso-hombre-utsukushii-kare

2. Portuguese trans- https://www.wattpad.com/story/296194263-utsukushii-kare-my-beautiful-man-novel-pt-br

The translations are in good quality.

Both translations are started recently, and aren`t many chapters translated yet, but at least the update of the chapters  is constant for now.  

For people who don`t know, if the links are copied in google chrome, this browser has a google translate box that always appear when the  page/website is in another language other than english. The user named myb1314   has explained this in the comment made at the end of the first page.

Can you send me the uncensored Japanese of the audio you mentioned in this thread?  I am pretty sure I can do an auto-google translate for it.  

@Ximmich I tried  to open the discord link you posted in the first post but it just opens the discord app without the server. Could you please check if the link is expired?

Не могли бы вы прислать мне ссылку на ОРИГИНАЛЬНУЮ ЯПОНСКУЮ ВЕРСИЮ БЕЗ ЦЕНЗУРЫ второй аудиодрамы

hi can i get the uncensored version of nikurashii kare? I can't find it anywhere :(

a1dos1kdetka:

Не могли бы вы прислать мне ссылку на ОРИГИНАЛЬНУЮ ЯПОНСКУЮ ВЕРСИЮ БЕЗ ЦЕНЗУРЫ второй аудиодрамы

I am sorry, but try to translate your post in english,  at least do a google translate on it, for me to understand what you want for me, and send it to me again. I don`t recognoze the language for me to  know at least in which language should i translate it from. Otherwise i can`t help you with this.

OMG, i'm so sorry. My Google translator didn't work properly)can  you share with me too second (uncensored ver) cd drama? Thank you 💝

a1dos1kdetka:

OMG, i'm so sorry. My Google translator didn't work properly)can  you share with me too second (uncensored ver) cd drama? Thank you ?

Okay. Now i understand you. I will send you a message privately. 

Can I have the link too? Thank you soooo much!

I would also like the link, if it's not too much trouble?

Can I please have the link too for the uncensored version of the second CD ? 

Thank you so much !

Ximmich:

The ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION of the second audio drama is now available.

Similarly with the first audio drama, it shouldn`t be shared publicly, so everyone who wants it, write me here, and i will DM you the link.

Could you pls send me the first and second audio