Hi Ximmich,

Could you pls send me the link of Nikurashii kare too? Thx :)

dear Ximmich,
Following the content of Nikurashii Kare CD_disc 3_Spanish translation, i found that it also have a speacial bonus track: Animate Getsurei 14_Full moon, which not be found in the CD link that you sent me. Do you have any information about it?

Aruhi_chan:

dear Ximmich,
Following the content of Nikurashii Kare CD_disc 3_Spanish translation, i found that it also have a speacial bonus track: Animate Getsurei 14_Full moon, which not be found in the CD link that you sent me. Do you have any information about it?

Yes. I know about it, but i don`t have it. There are two options when people buys Nikurashii Kare, there is one version that only has the CD content ( the tracks) and another version which  comes with bonus/extra content, and what i have doesn`t have the bonus/extra track. I think the extra track can also be bought separately.

Oh, i see. Thank you so much for quick reply!

Guys, do you think someone will ever translate the whole  novel, "My Beautiful Man"?  

At this point, I think I've already read everything that's out there in English .  Which means the CD of Utsukushii Kare  (which was in Spanish but I converted to English with Google's auto translator). And most of Nikurashii Kare,  which took me up to Kiyio being kidnapped and saved by Hira.  It stopped where Hira was in the hospital, and that seemed like the end.  Then again, there might still be a chapter or two  left to the story.  Was  that the ending?   

At any rate, I'm dying to read the novel of Utsukushii Kare in English.  I'd even be happy to donate to someone who was willing to translate it.  We could crowdsource a fund for them or something. 

Hi Ximmich can you share full Nikurashii kare audio please. I'm dying to know what's happening in the next story. 

Maggi64:

Guys, do you think someone will ever translate the whole  novel, "My Beautiful Man"?  

At this point, I think I've already read everything that's out there in English .  Which means the CD of Utsukushii Kare  (which was in Spanish but I converted to English with Google's auto translator). And most of Nikurashii Kare,  which took me up to Kiyio being kidnapped and saved by Hira.  It stopped where Hira was in the hospital, and that seemed like the end.  Then again, there might still be a chapter or two  left to the story.  Was  that the ending?   

At any rate, I'm dying to read the novel of Utsukushii Kare in English.  I'd even be happy to donate to someone who was willing to translate it.  We could crowdsource a fund for them or something. 

well I'd be willing to translate the novel however i still haven't finished the cd translation and im super busy with college work but if anyone has the original novel in Japanese i have a friend who'd be willing to do it :) 

Great!  There are so many fans of this story that if we all put our heads together,  I am sure we can find some way to monetize a translation into English. In fact, I was wondering, how many people belong to our "Kiyoi Defender Squad"?    

does anyone have the original novel in Japanese by any chance?  

@ximmichi 

Would you mind sharing the first Utsukushii kare cd uncensored version? Thank you!

can you send me the blcd plz??? <3 thanks

I come across something new, which i think is worth announcing.

The translator who did the fantranslation of the drama, LOLIPOP has decided to translate the novel in english too. 

Their website: https://lollipopsub.tumblr.com/tagged/novel%20translation

The direct link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/310562924-my-beautiful-man-utsukushii-kare-eng-translation

Yippee!  Cuz she's good too. Her subtitles were context and professional and much better than most.  I really appreciate this.  Thank you so much!

Wait, I had it a minute ago and now it's gone.  Did she take it down?

Maggi64:

Wait, I had it a minute ago and now it's gone.  Did she take it down?

Nope. The link works fine for me. 

What i think is worth mentioning is that wattpad works the best if people have an account made. 

If people use the laptop to access wattpad, people can use it even without an account, but when using the mobile, it asks for an account, and otherwise it wouldn`t let people to access the content.