maybe i'm late but can i get the link for the 2nd CD DRAMA uncensored version? please?

menaryL:

maybe i'm late but can i get the link for the 2nd CD DRAMA uncensored version? please?

People can t be late when it come to this. I will DM it to you.

Ximmich:

The ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION of the second audio drama is now available.

Similarly with the first audio drama, it shouldn`t be shared publicly, so everyone who wants it, write me here, and i will DM you the link.

Can you send it to me please? 

Hopefully I'm not too late as well, could I have the link to the uncensored 2nd audio drama as well? Thanks a bunch!!

Ximmich:

The ORIGINAL JAPANESE UNCENSORED VERSION of the second audio drama is now available.

Similarly with the first audio drama, it shouldn`t be shared publicly, so everyone who wants it, write me here, and i will DM you the link.

Hi could you send it to me as well? Thank you

Hi, can you also dm me the uncensored nikurashii kare?

Lei:

Hi, can you also dm me the uncensored nikurashii kare?

Yes, I will send it to you now.

Hi there could you please send a copy of the link for this uncensored nikurashii Kare? Been looking for it for months And this is definitely a dream come true?? Thank you so much!!

Ximmich:

Yes, I will send it to you now.

Can you also send me a link? I've been missing Utsukare lol

Hey guys,

I'm translating the Utsukushii Kare audio drama into English on Wattpad so if you want you can check it out there: https://www.wattpad.com/story/304398058-utsukushii-kare-audio-drama-english-translation 

don't hesitate to message me :D

Guys, i want to take this occasion to say that we have someone  working of an english translation of the first /Utsukushii kare audio drama. Thank you again  humangarbage   for doing this for us.

I want to reiterate that the first audio drama is separated in two DISCs,  both in the physical/offline version and in the online version.

humangarbage has translated until the end of DISC 1 and is currently working on DISC 2 to make it available  for us soon.

Like everything else, the link can also be found in the first fixed post.

That's wonderful. I already started it. I gotta say, that when I compared it to the Google English translation of the CD from Spanish to English, it turns out that Google translator is pretty darn good.  The only difference between her translation and theirs is that they mix up the pronoun he for him sometimes, and had called the "old cell phone" an "grandpa."  lol.   Otherwise, it's the same.  So it looks like I did not miss a thing. 

Next up: the translation of the novel.  Although I've lost hope in that happening.  Someone is translating Semantic Error, but at a rate of like 5 pages a week. It's been taking over a year already.  I donated some money to help her out. I wish the one translating My Beautiful Man asked for money too, cuz I'd happily give to get a translation. 

At any rate, I am impressed by people who translate at all, so thank you for translating the My Beautiful Man CD! Especially for doing it for free.  You rock!

Maggi64:

That's wonderful. I already started it. I gotta say, that when I compared it to the Google English translation of the CD from Spanish to English, it turns out that Google translator is pretty darn good.  The only difference between her translation and theirs is that they mix up the pronoun he for him sometimes, and had called the "old cell phone" an "grandpa."  lol.   Otherwise, it's the same.  So it looks like I did not miss a thing. 

Next up: the translation of the novel.  Although I've lost hope in that happening.  Someone is translating Semantic Error, but at a rate of like 5 pages a week. It's been taking over a year already.  I donated some money to help her out. I wish the one translating My Beautiful Man asked for money too, cuz I'd happily give to get a translation. 

At any rate, I am impressed by people who translate at all, so thank you for translating the My Beautiful Man CD! Especially for doing it for free.  You rock!

As thank you so much! I’m open to translating the novel and I asked one of the translators you are currently doing it in another language for permission  but haven’t  received a reply just yet, I’ll keep u updated if I receive any answer :D

Yes, keep me updated about the novel.  You will have an enormous number of fans if you translate that novel! Set it up to get some kind of money too, because I'm sure people wouldn't mind pitching in.