EsselPotter:

can i also have the audio drama link too, please?

I will DM it to you.

Hi!

So I don't know if anyone else has already done it but I translated the first audio drama completely in English! I apologise if someone's already done it but I thought I just say it just in case. If anyone's interested in the link please let me know I'll post it below :D

humangarbage:

Hi!

So I don't know if anyone else has already done it but I translated the first audio drama completely in English! I apologise if someone's already done it but I thought I just say it just in case. If anyone's interested in the link please let me know I'll post it below :D

Until know, as far as i know nobody has translated the first audio drama completely in english.  There is only someone who has started  translating the first audio drama recently in youtube,  with added subs directly in the tracks, but it will take a while until is completely translated.

I want it,  in any way you have it, if you want to share it directly or i am okay for you to DM- it to me, if is okay. 

Ximmich:

Until know, as far as i know nobody has translated the first audio drama completely in english.  There is only someone who has started  translating the first audio drama recently in youtube,  with added subs directly in the tracks, but it will take a while until is completely translated.

I want it,  in any way you have it, if you want to share it directly or i am okay for you to DM- it to me, if is okay. 

Yes please!! Please share it with me, thank you!

Ruth:

Yes please!! Please share it with me, thank you!

If you are also asking for the  english translation of the first CD in youtube , check the first post made by me in the first page, the links are added there at the end of the post.

I have to say that listening to the audio drama with eng subs  directly in the tracks in youtube is a  totally different experience  and much better than anythng.

About the english translation humangarbage   was talking, i have reminded her to send it to you too.

Ximmich:

If you are also asking for the  english translation of the first CD in youtube , check the first post made by me in the first page, the links are added there at the end of the post.

I have to say that listening to the audio drama with eng subs  directly in the tracks in youtube is a  totally different experience  and much better than anythng.

About the english translation humangarbage   was talking, i have reminded her to send it to you too.

Thank you! I’m looking forward to reading it.

humangarbage:

Hi!

can i have a link too? I'm very curious to read your translation!=))

humangarbage:

Hi!

I would also be interested, please :)

Hi!

I had no idea so many people were so interested! I have received so many messages so I thought I'd just add this here quickly, I'm taking a day or two to quickly edit and proofread it. with the amount of people wanting to read this, I really don't want to disappoint you guys with terrible translating or messy sentence structures (as I know what a pain that can be) so I'll be taking a a quick few days! I'm so sorry to make you guys wait but I really had no idea so many people were so interested! I swear I'll work as as fast as possible to deliver it to you guys :D 

No problem. We've already been waiting, so a few more days won't hurt us. Please take your time, and thank you for translating it. It is much appreciated.

humangarbage:

Hi!

I had no idea so many people were so interested! I have received so many messages so I thought I'd just add this here quickly, I'm taking a day or two to quickly edit and proofread it. with the amount of people wanting to read this, I really don't want to disappoint you guys with terrible translating or messy sentence structures (as I know what a pain that can be) so I'll be taking a a quick few days! I'm so sorry to make you guys wait but I really had no idea so many people were so interested! I swear I'll work as as fast as possible to deliver it to you guys :D 

Yes. Take your time to fix it the way you want it, and then when  you will post it,  i will add the translation  to the fixed post i made in the first page, so it will be more easily for you.

I was sure people will do this, as they are a lot of people interested to read the novel and be able to understand what happens in the CDs.

Ximmich:

Yes. Take your time to fix it the way you want it, and then when  you will post it,  i will add the translation  to the fixed post i made in the first page, so it will be more easily for you.

I was sure people will do this, as they are a lot of people interested to read the novel and be able to understand what happens in the CDs.

Thank you so much! I'll work as hard as I can :D

humangarbage:

Hi!

Aww, Thanks for your hard work dear! 

humangarbage:

Merhaba!

Bu kadar çok insanın bu kadar ilgilendiğini bilmiyordum! O kadar çok mesaj aldım ki, bunu buraya çabucak ekleyeyim dedim, çabucak düzenlemek ve yeniden okumak için bir veya iki günümü alıyorum. Bunu okumak isteyen bu kadar insan varken, sizi korkunç çeviriler ya da dağınık cümle yapıları ile hayal kırıklığına uğratmak istemiyorum (bunun ne kadar acı olabileceğini bildiğim için) bu yüzden birkaç gün süreceğim! Sizi beklettiğim için çok üzgünüm ama bu kadar çok insanın bu kadar ilgilendiğini gerçekten bilmiyordum! Size ulaştırmak için elimden geldiğince hızlı çalışacağıma yemin ederim beyler :D 

humangarbage:

Hi!

Thank you for hard work. 😊 Thank you 

humangarbage:

Hi!

Thank you!