at the same time, I understand CSS at this time, she must protect herself because LBY will not necessarily be there all the time, she must have thought of that

YESMISSA:

at the same time, I understand CSS at this time, she must protect herself because LBY will not necessarily be there all the time, she must have thought of that

No one could stand up bravely to fight back while we got same bully as she had. Poor little Niaoniao she is really getting traumatized

I rewatched eps 36 for 11times already, cant wait eps 37 next week. I wonder if CSS told to LBY what had happened to her and what thing that she hide that caused her to be chased out of the palace?? Including about  what happened in the lake??

@cocoppa She won’t be chased out of the palace the trailer is misleading. LBY found out about the lake incident because 5th princess let is slip.  5th Princess was so enraged by being covered in manure by one of CSS contraptions that she let it out. 

cocoppa:

I rewatched eps 36 for 11times already, cant wait eps 37 next week. I wonder if CSS told to LBY what had happened to her and what thing that she hide that caused her to be chased out of the palace?? Including about  what happened in the lake??

I guess that's the episode where script is not really true to the novel - I was reading somewhere that there will be quite few modifications in part 2 - as they wanted to make it more dramatic as well as let our main leads to experience more events together and build up strong bond.

Nice to hear that I am not a maniac who is re-watching episodes :)

I loved the scene when LBY came for a late night visit - and it was first time when our main lead had no idea what to do seeing his sweetheart in tears - I would say both actors are doing great job to deliver all complicated emotions and can't imagine better couple playing both roles. The chemistry is really great and we can see how CSS attitude towards LBY was changing slowly from one episode to another. 

does lby and css have any kids in the epiloguee

liuliu87:

does lby and css have any kids in the epiloguee

Yes, they do. We do know know how many but several :))

Could I know if LBY's mother (aunt) is really mad or acting? And how was her end in novel?

dramafeast:

Could I know if LBY's mother (aunt) is really mad or acting? And how was her end in novel?

At the beginning she was acting but later on she really went crazy. I heard she will die in the novel.

Rabbit04:

At the beginning she was acting but later on she really went crazy. I heard she will die in the novel.

Thank u... that is so sad... for someone who protected her bro's child.

MaryThomas:

Here is another quote that I think you will like :)

"At this time, another young man in a beautiful
suit and a jade crown came in. He knelt down and
sat in front of Yuan Shen
Cheng Shaogong asked lightly: "You have ma
ny children and grandchildren, I can't tell who this
is, and how it was born." The
chief steward quickly clarified: "It's the fifth S
on under the eldest son's knees, and there are ma
ny sons in the mansion, just count his appearanc
Handsome.
Cheng Shao Gong rolled his eyes."

@Mary Thomas, can you share the site to read the Epilogue? I noticed most sites just have Chapter 179 as the ending with no Side Story. Thanks!!! 

M Woo:

@Mary Thomas, can you share the site to read the Epilogue? I noticed most sites just have Chapter 179 as the ending with no Side Story. Thanks!!! 

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1710991&chapterid=10

See chapter 11 as well :)

Does anyone know if CSS father dies with his guards as seen in the teaser for episode 44?! Just saw it in wetv/tencent and anxious to know lol!

MaryThomas:

Does anyone know if CSS father dies with his guards as seen in the teaser for episode 44?! Just saw it in wetv/tencent and anxious to know lol!

They changed the plot. In the novel, it was Qiu Qiu's father who was involved. I don't think CSS's father died, though he may be badly injured.