vesca:

if C-fans will be pushy enough then Tencent may consider to film epilogue episodes - its not impossible to do ;) and I bet they have plenty of cut off scenes to create something special 

What can we do to be pushy???

international community can't help... they might do something if drama fans in China will complain a lot... but I might be wrong... I heard that there were some dramas which had special episodes added - any way in terms of wedding - there was no wedding in the novel - and they stick to it - its a pity as few more episodes would make LLTG even better...

Can we just tequest them to give us international fans uncut 66 epis version???

THANK YOU! TO ALL OF YOU WHO PROVIDED LINKS AND SPOILERS YESTERDAY!! 

I truly appreciate this community and love you all. I watched all episodes on DUboku( w/o ENG SUB) after someone posted it here. I wish there would be few more extended episodes. I am not ready to let go of this cast. Anyways, thank you and if you hear of extended/special episodes PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!! 

FatimaO:

THANK YOU! TO ALL OF YOU WHO PROVIDED LINKS AND SPOILERS YESTERDAY!! 

I truly appreciate this community and love you all. I watched all episodes on DUboku( w/o ENG SUB) after someone posted it here. I wish there would be few more extended episodes. I am not ready to let go of this cast. Anyways, thank you and if you hear of extended/special episodes PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!! 

You are most welcome. I would like to add my thanks to those who provided spoilers as well as those who read the novel and provided summary . There’s English sub Kissasian  but may need to wait a bit. 

I have only watched Ep 55. Prior to that is there any mention of Wang Yanji’s child? She was pregnant at the time Luo Ben committed suicide.

Poor YS only watching the couples being lovey dovey. I feel sorry for him. 

Wu Lei raised the bar! The rest of them are now looking flat.....

Zhao LuSi is ever the best. Hope they'll win awards for this amazing drama....

vesca:

international community can't help... they might do something if drama fans in China will complain a lot... but I might be wrong... I heard that there were some dramas which had special episodes added - any way in terms of wedding - there was no wedding in the novel - and they stick to it - its a pity as few more episodes would make LLTG even better...

Let's hope if the tecent becomes kind enough to publish uncut 66 epis :')) Because if i remember correctly, there are two different versions of Goodbye my princess :') cut version and full version? 

JunoYY:

Can we just tequest them to give us international fans uncut 66 epis version???

Wait there is 66 episodes?? Where are those extra 10? I would even pay to see additional episodes.

@mblgoh  I saw Kissasian had eng subs for the older epis, but I couldn't wait for the new episodes, so I watched w/o ENG but still understood pretty ok. Thanks for 2 Years of lockdown and CDRAMA watching daily :) 

Guys, thank you for all of you. I subscribe this discussion from the very first page. I rewatched again from first episode for ending till next week. Before drama officially ending, I love reading this chat

FatimaO:

Wait there is 66 episodes?? Where are those extra 10? I would even pay to see additional episodes.

@mblgoh  I saw Kissasian had eng subs for the older epis, but I couldn't wait for the new episodes, so I watched w/o ENG but still understood pretty ok. Thanks for 2 Years of lockdown and CDRAMA watching daily :) 

Yesss original is 66 epis, cut off 61epis then 56. Huuuuu in case of GBMP, director's cut vers has 55 epis while cut vers is 51 epis. I am reallly really hoping the same goes for this lovely drama too :'))) shall we run a petition perhaps???

Arpita:

https://kisskh.me/Drama/Love-Like-the-Galaxy/Episode-56?id=5176&ep=102944&page=0&pageSize=100

here you can find all 56 episodes with eng subs

and its for free - nice, I payed yesterday £7.99 to watch it on WeTV
thanks - added to favourites - its first time I have seen this portal

Arpita:

https://kisskh.me/Drama/Love-Like-the-Galaxy/Episode-56?id=5176&ep=102944&page=0&pageSize=100

here you can find all 56 episodes with eng subs

Thank you! I'm rewatching some of the episodes now.   

P.S

if you saw the last 10-15minutes of Ep 56(finale) OMG!! The Grandma and the Emperor?!! I just can't with those two----LMAOF

JunoYY:

Yesss original is 66 epis, cut off 61epis then 56. Huuuuu in case of GBMP, director's cut vers has 55 epis while cut vers is 51 epis. I am reallly really hoping the same goes for this lovely drama too :'))) shall we run a petition perhaps???

I'm all for the petition but I think it has to come from Chines audience for it to make any difference.  I heard Oh My Princess? Was also a show with a limited episodes until the audience in China got involved and they released additional episodes? Not sure how accurate this info is...