I agree they should now increase the pace of the drama. Also, as bo young and min ho already share a past I think the chances of them ending up together are higher. But having said that, min ho really needs to up his game and act less of a jerk that he is, if he wants to end up with her.

Ankita:

I agree they should now increase the pace of the drama. Also, as bo young and min ho already share a past I think the chances of them ending up together are higher. But having said that, min ho really needs to up his game and act less of a jerk that he is, if he wants to end up with her.

Yeah, even if Min Ho is shy or ashamed of him liking Bo Young, he has to stop giving negative comments to her. I will actually hate Bo Young if she starts liking him before he changes.

Team Minho!! I feel like she's being herserlf the most around him and their opposite personalities are meant to be clashed and attracted. Bo young and Dr ye are too perfect together that it seems boring. Minho's jealousy is cute though. She thinks she like Dr ye but i think she lowkey loves Minho but we'll see.

DREAMY:

Well , the actor is eye candy but MinHo is being very mean and jerky to Bo Young and I can't stand it anymore like if he continues this way I'll switch to be a Ye liner ,Dr Ye is so perfect I can't help it lol

I think you are right. She ending up with dr ye would be too obvious. So there's a higher chance she might end up with min ho

Dr. Ye.

I just love how he always encourage BY when other people always mock her including Minho. I still think BY will end up with Dr. Ye. The writer just want to focus on Minho at first half of drama. The writer like to give attention to both main lead equally like Drinking Solo.

Ye Jaewook! He obviously connects to her a lot with the poems and he's a lot more understanding instead of judgy about the things other people would judge Boyoung for. A perfect partner for Boyoung should be someone of equal, not someone who'd bring her down and is immature like Minho. 

Minho looks like he's falling into the fate of the guy who regrets not loving the girl sooner. 

Why do I get the feeling WB is going to end up with Dr Ye?! :'(

I don’t feel the chemistry between Dr. Ye and WB. She’s always trying to hard around him and he feels like such a flat character. I saw an emotionless lead character in the drama Beautiful Mind and even he had more of a connection with the main lead than Ye and WB. Minho had his issues and immaturities but is showing growth and he has strong back story. Shipping WB with Min-Ho so hard!!!!

Nazia:

I don’t feel the chemistry between Dr. Ye and WB. She’s always trying to hard around him and he feels like such a flat character. I saw an emotionless lead character in the drama Beautiful Mind and even he had more of a connection with the main lead than Ye and WB. Minho had his issues and immaturities but is showing growth and he has strong back story. Shipping WB with Min-Ho so hard!!!!

I agree there is no connection at all between Dr. ye and WB. I am rooting for MH too! Min ho fighting!

Dr Ye please!!

MH too much of a little twat for me.

Though I've been rooting for Min Ho since the beginning ,I have to disagree that Dr Ye is a flat character , He's very considerate and respectful , He really tried as much as he could not to hurt BY when he rejected her , and he always appreciated her hard work, He refused to be the Cheif to not cause someone to lose their job , and though he has seen so much of BY silliness, he still respects her,  apart from the advice thing I find him one of the sweetest characters in the drama , on the other hand I don't want him and BY to end up together , I want their relationship to remain platonic as a senior and a junior , I just can't see them as a couple but more like friends 

DREAMY:

Though I've been rooting for Min Ho since the beginning ,I have to disagree that Dr Ye is a flat character , He's very considerate and respectful , He really tried as much as he could not to hurt BY when he rejected her , and he always appreciated her hard work, He refused to be the Cheif to not cause someone to lose their job , and though he has seen so much of BY silliness, he still respects her,  apart from the advice thing I find him one of the sweetest characters in the drama , on the other hand I don't want him and BY to end up together , I want their relationship to remain platonic as a senior and a junior , I just can't see them as a couple but more like friends

You're right he is not flat. But I have to say that BY actually tries really hard around him. On the other hand she's herself around MH. Picturing MH and BY together is effortless! 

Ankita:

You're right he is not flat. But I have to say that BY actually tries really hard around him. On the other hand she's herself around MH. Picturing MH and BY together is effortless! 

I know that that's why I don't want her to end up with him , also MH has matured a lot this week and I really want him to confess as soon as possible ,there are only 6 eps left , I want to see how their relationship will develop , I hope the writer won't leave us hanging like this untill ep 15 then rush everything , that would ruin the show , anyways ,fingers crossed to see how everything will unfold 

DREAMY:

I know that that's why I don't want her to end up with him , also MH has matured a lot this week and I really want him to confess as soon as possible ,there are only 6 eps left , I want to see how their relationship will develop , I hope the writer won't leave us hanging like this untill ep 15 then rush everything , that would ruin the show , anyways ,fingers crossed to see how everything will unfold 

I have a feeling if confesses right now, there is a high chance he may get rejected! :( I want BY to realise how much comfortable she is with MH and how much he cares about her and then I want MH to confess 

Ankita:

I have a feeling if confesses right now, there is a high chance he may get rejected! :( I want BY to realise how much comfortable she is with MH and how much he cares about her and then I want MH to confess 

But it seems like Dr Ye is realizing his feelings towards BY , he's in so deep , the way he stared at her pic in the lecture and how he got immediately annoyed when he saw MH's selfie with BY also he said the his heart ached  say it all , I don't trust previews but that U-turn DrYe made when he asked BY to meet to tell her something is worrying me , he might tell her that he is wrong and they can start over and then our MH is doomed lol but also BY said that she's determined to get over Dr Ye so at this point I really don't know who the ML is !! i just want MH to tell her before it's too late , I don't want him to lose his chance :( I'm scratching my head right now :( Show , what have you done to me ????