Ankita:

Completely out of context, but is it just bothering me that there is no story development for the doctor who got divorced because she was infertile? I mean there are only 2 episodes left and from the last episodes it is clear she was still in love with her ex-husband,  will she not have any happy ending?  This show getting too lead centric. They pick up stories of the supporting cast and just leave them unfinished.  

I know! With her side story, I was expecting something more than ending it with her crying over the wedding photo and then sweeping it under the rug... I think the only one that has been continuous is the alligator shirt and Dr. Park's struggles with his family.. I think they needed more time and realized they didn't have it and so they are pushing stuff to the side.

missraichyl:

I know! With her side story, I was expecting something more than ending it with her crying over the wedding photo and then sweeping it under the rug... I think the only one that has been continuous is the alligator shirt and Dr. Park's struggles with his family.. I think they needed more time and realized they didn't have it and so they are pushing stuff to the side.

Yes exactly. I have a feeling they are going to leave alligator guy and Dr Park too in the same way. Even Chief didn't get any closure, he had to work in a place where people didn't need him. And what about section chief? Did he get his hope to live?  I think the last 2 episodes rather than creating a tiff between MH and Ye should be based on happy endings of these characters.

Ankita:

Yes exactly. I have a feeling they are going to leave alligator guy and Dr Park too in the same way. Even Chief didn't get any closure, he had to work in a place where people didn't need him. And what about section chief? Did he get his hope to live?  I think the last 2 episodes rather than creating a tiff between MH and Ye should be based on happy endings of these characters.

I agree, they shouldn't leave story-lines unresolved. I hope the love drama is wrapped up next episode and then the last  one is spent closing everything up- they deserve that, at least, as to not leave the characters half finished.

Ankita:

TBH, I was actually suspecting that she and the alligator intern will be a couple... anyone agree with me?

Muff:

Agreed with above. This show has become just a flame war between shippers. The character development which was happening just disappeared. Even MH's character was regressed just to make Ye look better. And all the side characters were just left out or their story was placed so awkwardly...like Nam woo and his past...I skipped it all because that was a main lead centric episode and it felt like filler.

I can't agree they regressed his character because that is who he is, he always had a hot temper and acted out in childish ways but I think that is because he is younger than Doctor Ye. I'm not bashing him, please understand! I just think that it is a step in his development because at the end of the episode he had to reflect on how he was acting and the consequences of it, even going as far as apologizing to her in the preview for next week, which is a first for him. 

chimuras:

TBH, I was actually suspecting that she and the alligator intern will be a couple... anyone agree with me?

The infertile doctor or Doctor Woo?

missraichyl:

The infertile doctor or Doctor Woo?

The infertile doctor and the crocodile doctor lol

chimuras:

The infertile doctor and the crocodile doctor lol

huh... I haven't thought of that, especially with them introducing his ex into the story... 

missraichyl:

huh... I haven't thought of that, especially with them introducing his ex into the story... 

Yeah, coming back, I think everything will be in a rush in next week's last two episodes cause the show will have to deal with a lot of relationships. Like: 

1. Bo Yeong and Dr. Ye

2. Min Ho and his family

3. Dr. Yoon (infertile doctor) and Dae Bang Dae Bang

4. Nam Woo (crocodile) and his ex-gf

Anything else?

chimuras:

You read my mind! I don't really think that is going to happen but I am lowkey shipping them.

chimuras:

Yeah, coming back, I think everything will be in a rush in next week's last two episodes cause the show will have to deal with a lot of relationships. Like: 

1. Bo Yeong and Dr. Ye

2. Min Ho and his family

Anything else?

1. Love triangle clean up

2. the depression of Dr. Park and Nam Woo

1. Bo Yeong and Dr. Ye

2. Min Ho and his family

5. Dr. Park and his family problems, since his wife lost her job