Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Archipelago
  • Contribution Points: 36 LV1
  • Birthday: June 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 21, 2021
Replying to Kunaga Kishi • May 23, 2022
Title Angel Heart
This is one of this Show who a Second and a Third Season would be nice but sad it won´t happen
Why? Is the author deceased?
0 2
Replying to deedmurata • May 21, 2022
omg, i'm watching this series and I just watched ep 8 xD what a roller-coaster of emotions, I needed to say something…
where did you watch this?
1 0
Hyo Uchiou • May 17, 2022
The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues was elaborated firstly as I recall in Dante Alighieri's Divina Comidia. While your gluttony interpretation not far-fetched, your movie Helter Skelter is closer to Vanity/ Pride. Gluttony is close with Greed/ Avarice.. Avarice is greed toward health while gluttony greed to feed self incessantly. I couldn't remember which movie falls to the Gluttony.
1 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • May 8, 2022
Title Nanji no Na
d-addicts: https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=166065&p=1848920&hilit=nanji+no+na#p1848902OR…
Nanji no Na Episode 5 Eng subs are out over at D-Addicts and Drama Otaku, enjoy! pic.twitter.com/l8tqb2dpvW— GEO9875 (@GEO9875_SUBS) May 7, 2022 here is 5th
0 0
Replying to Niina no Papa • May 6, 2022
Yeah, it was done, it was cooked the moment it was even thought about, this movie was toast... So sad because…
I feel you, the ghost should be abandoned, albeit not truthful to the manga, for better storyline and plausibility
0 0