Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Archipelago
  • Contribution Points: 36 LV1
  • Birthday: June 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 21, 2021
Replying to Kataomoi • Jul 13, 2022
i think naturally, and i saw her vblog entries most them are food related videos that why no wonder she ended…
For the role yes, her persona coincide with the character. Thanks for the update on her foodie habits!
0 0
On Love Me, Love Me Not • Jul 10, 2022
Welp I tried to rewatch it again since kinda forgot and wanted to remind more what is it about. However due to lack of sleep I drowse halfway. Soundtrack was good, tho song not so. A wholesome act fourways. About step-sister-brother has some buried amour. While the story seems so often retold, the natural acting refreshed my memory. It is a solid 7.5 for me.
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jul 5, 2022
Title Iari: Mienai Kao Spoiler
Bro, the end was satisfying but kinda open ended. Did Shiori start a cult of her own? Is the nurse Nanami involved…
The pitch in the last scene was recorded in CCTV style. That leaves to viewer's interpretation. Was the show a programme of the cult for the members to study? Hence the sect is still alive and kicking albeit latent.
0 0
Replying to 8133055 • Jul 5, 2022
any shows like this
Maybe Love Exposure or Hyochakusha for the occult. The former much better tho
0 0
Replying to Saarthak • Jun 27, 2022
Is it subbed and do you know where I can find good quality raws
I can't seem to find the subs of Naguru Onna in d-addicts, do you have any links to the subs?
0 2
Replying to Lylina • Jun 26, 2022
I kept wondering why the father didn't talk to his daughter about what she was doing, also why would he kill someone…
It was redemption, one of the many religious symbolic there
1 0
Replying to Manatsu39 • Jun 20, 2022
You can make an account here and find it by searching the title. There should be one with English subs. I don't…
thank you!
Although I prefer direct download like Mega or stuff, I appreciate your kindness. The seeders seem active currently. ^^
1 1
Replying to PrettyCarEye • Jun 18, 2022
A film for mature audiences only, not just because of the sexual content, but also the themes and worldviews explored.…
It won in Kinema Junpo for Best Film and Actress
3 0
On Chimudondon • Jun 14, 2022
Title Chimudondon
At least main lead and her mother are Okinawan, too bad Aragaki Yui can't make it
1 0
Replying to DreamingKoreanBallad • Jun 11, 2022
Title Tomato
"I Know" by Oh Jin Woo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOZCRtTyAcU "Waiting For Love F" by…
nice songs, marked the end of sweet 90's
1 0
Replying to StefAnd • May 31, 2022
Title Angel Heart
Why? Is the author deceased?
I think it is rare for J-Drama to have serialized seasons. One exception recently is Shinhannin Flag. Usually they have SP or even movie. But the movie already made back in 90's. Yes, I know besides SF there are more of J-Drama to have multi-seasons. Then I agree with you this is a Drama worth for long binge.
3 0
Replying to Coffeecake • May 23, 2022
Title Angel Heart Spoiler
Is there??
more like one unrequited after another, the romance is between ML and the deceased whose heart in his adopted daughter
0 0