News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
Editorials
K-Drama
In the end as a whole this is not my fav bl drama BUT I would watch the sequel. (kissasian)
Besides the story, the sets and costumes in the drama- A1. Like watching this is pretty much like watching a movie- you KNOW this drama cost a couple bags. Luckily I'm glad the actors were amazing otherwise it would have been a waste. Like serving a Michelin meal on styrofoam plates- just not right.
The actors who captivated me throughout were Chen Kun and Zhao Li Xin. Their banter with each other, at least to me, was a major highlight. I wish there was more romance between Ning and Feng but seeing their circumstance- makes sense how things ended the way they did. I recommend this if you love Chinese historicals but those that are on a more serious note and more about the politics than the romance with the leads. (netflix)
btw the guy playing Bak legit looks like BTS' RM ^_^
Well that's me after reading this article. LOVE horror movies and I am so excited there is someone else who will be doing the hard work for me of finding and reviewing them ^_^ lol I've seen some of these already, (Kingdom is so amazing like legit I think it's the best Kdrama I've ever watched and I can't wait for season 2!!), and can't wait for what you recommend next!!
If you need some recommendations on what to watch next I could gladly help you there, Asian and American horror movie-wise.
I liked that they tackled homophobia but I think they could have fleshed it out more with Type's character but seeing how there is a sequel for this, I guess it will be dealt with then. I mean his friend came out to him and they had a fight that wasn't resolved. The only other thing I didn't like was the amount of violence against Tharn; my baby kept getting assaulted when it wasn't even his fault! I'm just gonna chuck that up as a cultural thing as I do see this ONLY in Thai dramas. The story-line of Tharn and Tar reminded me of Mew and Art and their real life drama. I actually felt uncomfortable while watching that story play out. Anyways I'm glad to see Mew working again and hope to see more of him.
The acting was awesome and at times I would forget I was watching a drama- kudos actors! Lets not forget them kiss scenes O_O had ya girl smiling and giggling like a freakin idiot- I enjoyed myself immensely ^_^
I totally recommend this (kissasian)
Now to complete this!