News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
Editorials
K-Drama
I totally recommend this if action is your thing but be warned there is a lot of blood. Also I want to recommend if you watch this and liked it then Taken with Liam Neeson is another amazing movie with a similar premise- guy with skills living a quiet life when his daughter is kidnapped- was a huge hit here in the States. (viewasian)
This was JUST as emotional as season 1 and I was completely in my feelings after every episode. I watched the original US version as a kid and this brought up memories- this was very faithful to the original while also making it fit the Japanese agenda. Totally recommend this if you loved the original US version and season 1. (viewasian)
Daichi dressing up as a girl every episode became the highlight for lol Yamada really does make for a pretty girl. I totally recommend this just for the laughs and if you're in need of something not too serious. (kissasian)
What I got was a dry dumb story -_-
COMPLETE waste of time and I can only recommend it for those who really love Miura and want to see him in a couple bed scenes. (dramacool)
Like omg JUST realized it while I was watching the Move mv
Both are eye candy for sure <3
I liked that this season was just one story instead of anthologies.
Not much can be said about a low budget drama with amateur actors but with the little they had, they did a great job. (youtube)