News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
K-Drama
Editorials
I think people are more "ok" with an older male/ younger female because they see it as the man taking care of her and guiding her. It's a double standard and I don't agree with it.
BTW I don't know about the rest of the world but there are so many cases of teachers sleeping with kids here in the States that it's almost become the norm -_- Older female teacher- ok; little jail time/ maybe a fine (have yet to hear of any having to register a sex offender) but older male teacher- pedophile/ locked in jail/ registered sex offender
So a lady falls for a kid- this isn't really new but I still liked more so this way than with an older male teacher. The progression and subtle atmosphere- quintessential J-drama. I would def recommend this in a heartbeat. If you are a heavy k-drama watcher, you might not like this so just skip it. (kissasian)
Tired of these... but I'm still gonna watch it cause they tend to always be good
btw there is a hint of boylove (bittersweet)
This is a great action movie but there really is no story-line. How did they come to be? Was Kei born like that? What about his parents? He's a demi but his sister isn't. So many questions but no answers. I hate it when live action movies just skip the vital information and just assume the watcher has read the manga- some of us haven't and need the back story to fully understand what is going on.
The acting is on point and so are the visuals/ cgi but unless you've read the manga or just love action movies, I would say skip it. (kissasian)
After finishing this (couple minutes ago) I just want o know when is season 2 gonna air? (netflix)
Are they fa real?!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm fan-girling so hard here lol
Currently watching season 2 and now that I know there is a 3rd season coming i'm just so freakin happy!!!
I mean plot wise- this series isn't very strong but its so cute and the amount of kissing makes up for it :-*