Details

  • Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
  • Contribution Points: 41 LV1
  • Birthday: September 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2018

ShotaSidePart

Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
On Library Wars • Mar 26, 2019
Title Library Wars
Not bad; love dystopian future-type movies. Would def recommend if action is your thing. (dramacool)
2 0
Replying to ixora • Mar 26, 2019
Person Suzuki Kazuma
i did not expected he was succesful fashion model...he attractive in a weird way..
I know right?! There is something about his face, really his eyes, that I'm just drawn to.
0 0
Replying to Ryan Shaffer • Mar 25, 2019
Title Fujiko
Yahoo has it — https://view.yahoo.com/show/fujiko
no longer avail...
0 0
On You Always Haunt My Heart • Mar 25, 2019
#SORRYNOTSORRY But I love me a dark romance lol I find them to be more compelling and entertaining than just a regular fluffy one. Hoshina-san is the worst but seriously... I love him (don't judge me). I loved Ogawa's determination on trying to break free and become a better person.
I highly recommend this one (dramacool)
10 5
On Gokusen • Mar 23, 2019
Title Gokusen
I wish more teachers were as passionate as Yamaguchi-san. I like watching these dramas of someone believing in the "bad" students and in turn makes them good.
3 0
1st story- creepy/weird
2nd story- hella funny, suspenseful
3rd story- too funny (short)
4th story- weird (short)
5th story- lol what the actual hell (short)
6th story- bittersweet/ heartfelt
7th story- what the hell lol (short)
8th story- absolutely loved this one
9th story- Erika is scary thin in this. This was classic Japanese bizarre
I wish all of the specials and the earlier season from the 90s were subbed. It's like the Japanese version of the Twilight Zone, but not as dark as Black Mirror.
1 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Mar 20, 2019
Title Spiritpact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSFVPJrAEuM&feature=youtu.be
I would like to watch the entire movie not just the trailer, thx.
0 4
On Side Job • Mar 20, 2019
Title Side Job
This was depressing...
People doing things to escape their shitty reality...
0 0
Tory • Mar 18, 2019
Sex and the City went there... like seriously and Korea, unless it's a movie, could never do a remake that would be as amazing. People get up in arms when there is too much kissing or even a bed scene so how could a drama even be possible? lol
1 0
heart-ereki • Mar 18, 2019
Can def understand why Hanzawa Naoki is number 1. Pretty sure the avg. salary-man wishes he had the courage to stand up against his boss and/ or corruption. There has been talk about a sequel but it's like how can you even make it better?
Want your show to have high ratings? Just cast Kimura it seems lol The man is a great actor so I can see why people flock to him.
9 1
Replying to JoanneSmith • Mar 18, 2019
To each their own. I like to make my own opinions after watching. And totally agree that there’s gender bias.…
The Japanese just love f-ed up kids huh? lol I saw that and Liverleaf and if the kids aren't screwing and doing drugs then they are killing people and hiding bodies X-D (gotta love it)
1 1