News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
K-Drama
Editorials
Actually pretty good acting by the young cast with pretty visuals with the snow (against the blood lol) but the plot kinda got messy along the way. I had time to kill (no pun intended) so I gave this a go. Would I recommend it?... meh (dramacool)
So glad this show has multiple seasons.
I shouldn't watch it at night... but I can't help it ^_^
#gettingfatter
ps the subber (Master X) made really funny comments at the end credits of each epi (dramacool)
I read somewhere that this is what Suicide Squad should have been lol and yes, I totally agree. The bad guys going after the worse guys- love it!
No dragging and had me gripped from beginning to end. Would love a season 2 but I guess I'll have to settle for the spin-off.
You have nothing to do and love Jang (cause the man can do no wrong) then go for it but I wouldn't recommend it.
but it was short so... watevs
adds it to her watchlist immediately -_-
BTW Kakihara's dress code is A1
I would def recommend it. (dramacool)
Read what kind of genre and tags this show has; if you're here for romance -_- go somewhere else. (netflix)