News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
K-Drama
Editorials
Waste of time (dramacool)
My GOODNESS! From start to finish- brilliance. There really is nothing more that I could say than to just simply watch it if you haven't yet. (dramacool/kissasian)
Suga... I just can't hate him. Fantastic in everything he does and I just really enjoy watching him on screen. I like that fact that he acts in the quintessential "weird" Japanese movies.
So Ai has been in cults since she was a kid and Ryota falls for her. I guess they're saying love is a cult itself? As when Ai wasn't around Ryota didn't even feel like himself and the same could be said of Ai when she was alone. Not a bad message I guess. (dramacool)
ugh...
Sweet Fat Baby Jesus, keep me safe and healthy so I'm alive next year to watch this. Amen.
This gets a rare 10 from me.
So I just saw that there is a prequel leading up to the movie but I would still like to have everything kinda put together in a drama.
There is a movie apparently and its also on Netflix with another season/ remake? I'm watching all of it for sure.
Other than that, it was funny and ridiculous most of the time- that made it enjoyable. (dramacool)