K-Drama Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
K-Drama
News
Editorials
I'll never view Tori the same way after this... lol
The one thing that kept bothering me during this film was the exaggerated sounds of kissing and the effect of someone punching a jar of jelly during the sex scenes. dafuq -_-
I must say, for country dealing with low birthrate and has been described as sexless (in docs I've seen) this has to be the most explicit Asian movie I've seen. Kudos? Japan lol
I wonder if this movie became a requirement, if it would solve the birthrate issue?...
The writing and acting hit the nail on the head and I would def recommend this one.
(If there happens to be a 2nd season I would def watch it.)
Nothing serious and nice in between the heavier stuff I tend to watch.
Not to say it was bad but I just found it meh.
Those who gave this a low rating... don't listen to those people -_-
Can't believe this is based on true events.
The only thing that really pissed me off was how Huen was kept choosing her horrible dad every time- that got stale real quick.
The male lead- yummy! He played the tsundere role amazingly.
Up until this point the only Korean historicals I've seen were movies and they were ALL raunchy lol ie The Treacherous, Concubine- all very adult.
Went into this kinda hesitant but man after 1 epi I was hooked. The acting and story-line were on point and now that it's over I'm having withdrawal...
It was funny and ridiculous at times like a manga live action should be but the story itself didn't resonate with me. I guess you have to be a fan of the manga to appreciate this somewhat.