News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
K-Drama
Editorials
Besides the story being so very entertaining to watch (nearly busted a gut from laughter), the major plus about this show is the music.
OMG THE MUSIC!!
It's not he same song played over and over like they do nowadays but different songs that ACTUALLY fit the mood. I was literally floored at the song choices. KUDOS!
I HIGHLY recommend this one.
Lee's character is just hilarious too me so I don't mind the screaming.
Narimiya can't do wrong huh? lol This was my firs time seeing him with black hair and playing a "normal" role. He tends to do those crazy/ yankee/ bad boy roles so this was refreshing. (sucks he quit acting)
I recommend it.
I really have to question the mindset of some of mdl users...
I watched this because reading the synopsis it sounds really interesting and then it has a high score, so its like ok, this must be good- its not. Its bad. Very Very bad.
The acting is bad (except for Joe Xu and Viann Zhang- they were a delight), the writing is bad, the directing is bad. The only thing this show has going for it is the costumes and sets.
The after the credits there is a hint of there being a sequel- they have a nerve! -_-
So, if you like glossy, high quality shows with absolutely no substance then this is the show for you.
This drama had me captivated from the jump but the last epi was so anti-climatic. With the way things were going I was for sure thinking someone would die, but nope. I think a tragic ending would have been better...
Would I recommend it? I guess... if you have nothing better to watch at the moment. Its not all that great but its not bad either.
I would love to watch more shows like this. Besides the deep and heavy dramas that I tend to watch, these light-hearted comedies are my favs.
GO! and watch this show ^_^
You start out with this person is the good guy so I'll root for them. Then that gets shot to hell and you're like ok this other person is the good guy now but nope! lol In the end you don't know who to root for. The twists and turns through the entire show was so gripping and fun but also I was like CMON! lol
Highly recommend this one.
I wish more groups did this and those from the same company could have cross- overs. I mean the possibilities would be endless.
This is more entertaining than the recent ones that are being done nowadays. Like doing challenges or just living in the same house (BORING).
Short and cute.