K-Drama Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
K-Drama
News
Editorials
ps Yoon Doo Joon looks a cross between So Ji Sub and Jang Ki Yong- very nice ^_^
(Oh and this drama actually has a lesbian scene- very rare thing in Asian dramas- kudos)
If it was 10-15 episodes then I would recommend this but at 20+ I would have to say no.
The comedy was really good and became the main force of me finishing it til the end towards the end.
I LOVE bl dramas/ movies but this one made me not want to watch them it was so bad. The acting was wooden, there was no chemistry with the leads, and even though its the same tale we usually see in these bl dramas but this didn't make it interesting at all. It's only 4 episodes but it took me weeks to finish. They could have put the jist of it i 1 episode.
And the reviewer that said the mature scenes made him sad, uhh how do you think you got here? Born from a peach like Momotaro? A stork delivered you to your parents? lol Grow up or don't watch these dramas period -_-
I'm not gonna lie and just flat out say I watched this for Sorimachi... he never fails to amaze me.