Editorials
Replying to Drama_Lover • Oct 30, 2015
Title Bubblegum
Anyone know where I can watch this drama? Btw I find it cool how Lee Dong Wook and Bae Jong Ok are acting together…
Sweet reunions like these make me so happy ♡
0 0
On Love, Lies • Oct 29, 2015
Title Love, Lies
Yesss. Always here for Woo Hee.
2 0
purplenette • Oct 25, 2015
Article In the Know with Purplenette
I'm looking most forward to Riders and Sweet Family. And I have to give Hello Venus at least a shot because of So Ji Sub and Yoo In Young.
2 0
Replying to Heenim382 • Oct 22, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
Things that disappoint/annoy the hell out of me with k-dramas is the way they deal with homosexuality, or in this…
I suggest you give Life is Beautiful a go. In this drama you see the opposition, but you see a lot more of the accepting and understanding mindset.
2 0
Replying to oneclearnight • Oct 22, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
This show tries way too hard to be scary. Subtlety is the name of the game with a horror/thriller and this does…
THANK YOU for saying this. I also think some of the scenes are way too distracting because of how they're edited, like when So Yoon's alone in her room and something scares her.
3 0
On My Sweet Family • Oct 16, 2015
Title My Sweet Family
I'm so excited for this cast ♡
0 0
On Awl • Oct 13, 2015
Title Awl
I am so excited for this it's unreal.
2 0
Replying to irilight • Oct 7, 2015
Title Glamorous Temptation
Good news, everyone.. Viki got the license!
Yay!
1 0
On KBS Drama Special 2014: Bride in Sneakers • Oct 5, 2015
Title KBS Drama Special 2014: Bride in Sneakers
This was adorable.
3 0
On Liar Game • Oct 4, 2015
Title Liar Game
Liar Game is getting a second season! Nothing is confirmed regarding time, but the writer is preparing for it. If it secures a time-slot, we'll see the story progress: http://estelle-sim.tumblr.com/post/130402364446/kdrama-liar-game-season-2
16 7
Replying to jasy2082 • Oct 4, 2015
Title Glamorous Temptation
where we can watch this sub ?
It starts tomorrow so hopefully the subs will be out on Tuesday/Wednesday. Viki hasn't picked it up, but maybe a different team will. We'll have to wait and see.
1 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Oct 2, 2015
Title Second 20's
So what exactly is this about? Her experiencing college and dating a student or something?
No Ra is a housewife who's life has only surrounded around her husband and son. When she decides to enter university, it is partially because she wants to be on the same "level" as her husband, but mostly because she wants to live her life to the fullest. And with "life to the fullest", we're talking both her attending classes and finding this new university world, as well as getting closer to someone who truly appreciates the work she puts in to balance her family life against her university life and the sacrifices she has made.
2 0
Replying to Mica • Oct 2, 2015
Title Second 20's
I really love this drama, my only problem is the age difference between Choi Ji Woo (Ha No Ra) and Lee Sang Yoon…
I didn't even know about the age gap in real life until I read your comment. I guess it's a positive thing because their chemistry is just that good (in my opinion). And gradually, but surely, I hope noona romances can become just as normal as older men liking younger women or younger men.
9 0
On Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light • Oct 2, 2015
Title Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light
This drama has finally ended and though it did get slightly boring towards the end, I am very pleased with the ending. I tremendously miss Gwanghae, but the drama had to follow the historical timeline..sigh. I knew both Cha Seung Won and Kim Jae Won were amazing actors, but in Hwajung they just shone in a different way. And as sunflower63 said, unless you don't get bored with political plots, this will not please you.
5 0
Ceki • Oct 2, 2015
Article Currently Watching: She Was Pretty
I love that you wrote about Hye Jin being conservative. I love her to pieces, but this is the only thing so far that has bothered me about her character.
1 0
Replying to fiflydramalover • Sep 30, 2015
Article How to Fall in Love: The Dramaland Edition
Could I get a list of the dramas shown? Also, this list was kinda funny but also made me think about some of the…
In the order the pictures are shown; Missing You, My Love Eun Dong, Pinocchio, Producer, Scent Of A Woman, Mask, Kill Me Heal Me, Hyde Jekyll And Me, Sensory Couple, You're All Surrounded, Dal Ja's Spring or Evasive Inquiry Agency (I haven't watched this), Trot Lovers, Birth Of A Beauty, School 2015, Heartstrings, Myung Wol The Spy, I Can Hear Your Voice, Emergency Couple, Innocent Man, Personal Taste, Big, Love Rain, (?), Cinderella's Sister, Heartstrings, Ojakgyo Brothers, Emergency Couple, Big, Prosecutor Princess (?), Boys Over Flowers, and lastly, Drama Festival 2014: Old Farewell.
2 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Sep 29, 2015
Title Mom
So how does she get revenge?
The synopsis varies from page to page and what I was trying to say was that it's not wholly a revenge drama, but one that leans more towards the family genre.
1 0
On A Restaurant with Many Problems • Sep 27, 2015
Title A Restaurant with Many Problems
The first episode was so good. Wow.
1 0
On Assembly • Sep 25, 2015
Title Assembly
I am so proud of the characters and cast. You will be deeply missed, Assembly. Thank you for being amazing ♡
3 0
Replying to prettytin • Sep 25, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Assembly
thanks for this post. the acting's great. and even if you have a different political system in your country, i…
In one way or another, you'll find similarities, especially in the injustice. Thank you for reading!
1 0

