News
On The Village: Achiara's Secret • Aug 31, 2015
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
Sung Jae's been offered the role of a police officer.
0 0
On Assembly • Aug 30, 2015
Title Assembly
Shed a few tears after watching episode 13. By the way, it's quite lonely over here in the comment section haha.
2 3
On Awl • Aug 29, 2015
Title Awl
Guys, if you've watched the movie Cart, this is based on the same story!
3 1
Replying to Mareina • Aug 29, 2015
Title Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light
I totally don't mind that our main characters kinda got relegated to supporting ones if the screentime is taken…
I agree. Everything about the new characters is amazing.
0 0
On Missing Noir M • Aug 28, 2015
Title Missing Noir M
Ahh I miss this so much >.<
2 0
Replying to Pluviophile • Aug 28, 2015
Title Missing Noir M Spoiler
Is it a sad ending?
We don't really get a conclusion, but it's on the sad side, yes.
2 0
Replying to Kimia • Aug 28, 2015
Title The Virtual Bride
is this worth watching? i know only 4 eps have been aired but i want to watch this. though am a lil bit insure…
<3
0 0
Replying to Kimia • Aug 26, 2015
Title The Virtual Bride
is this worth watching? i know only 4 eps have been aired but i want to watch this. though am a lil bit insure…
This is a fun Korean drama during a quite intense/thrillery season so I'd recommend it.
2 0
DreamingKoreanBallad • Aug 26, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Lee Sang Woo
I feel like he's so underrated. Love him! ♡♡ Life is Beautiful has so many cute moments, but I still need to finish it. It's quite long.
1 1
Wiam Najjar • Aug 25, 2015
Article Schools in Korean Dramas and Films; Part 1
If anyone wants to watch Jungle Fish 2 (the one mentioned in the article), KBSWorld is uploading https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMf7VY8La5RHa5rppw-7rUoumHyZ7vqYb
3 1
On Assembly • Aug 23, 2015
Title Assembly
Episode 12 was so good. Wow.
0 0
purplenette • Aug 23, 2015
Article In the Know with Purplenette
D-Day and Geum Sa Wol are the ones I'm excited about.
1 0
Replying to alexk345 • Aug 23, 2015
Title Oh My Ghost
This is one of rare kdrama did not mess up ending. Also only thing i felt Shin Sun Ae never told her dad she was…
This is a spoiler, please tick off the spolier box~
0 0
Replying to Sony • Aug 22, 2015
Title The Virtual Bride
Is this 16 or 12 episodes? I've seen other places have 12 listed.
16
0 0
Replying to hno • Aug 22, 2015
Title Second 20's
choi won young is not a main role ?
Lee Sang Yoon is the male lead.
1 0
On All about My Mom • Aug 22, 2015
Title All about My Mom
Episode 1 is out on KBSWorld's Youtube channel w/English subtitles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGgztfxhf7o
2 0
Replying to DBSK • Aug 22, 2015
Title Assembly
Baek Do Hyun is about to get on my very last nerve. Can't stand him ugh.
I'd love to haha
0 0
On Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light • Aug 20, 2015
Title Hwa Jung, the Princess of Light Spoiler
I didn't want to say this, but this week has been rather boring. I guess it's because of the revolt, but I hope it'll get better since the drama's ending soon. At least we got some Gwanghae flashbacks.
3 0
Replying to Meli • Aug 19, 2015
Title I Have a Lover
who is the writer? i hope there is a sub for this, gonna watch this one
Bae Yoo Mi, the writer of Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident.
0 0
Replying to maizus • Aug 19, 2015
Title Valid Love
I'm going to watch this drama if LSH is the main lead...someone can say it who is the main actor???
Uhm Tae Woong is the male protagonist.
0 0
