News
On Missing: The Other Side • Mar 26, 2020
Title Missing: The Other Side
Heo Joon Ho, my man! <3
3 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • Mar 18, 2020
Title When the Weather Is Fine
The women absolutely makes this a worthwhile watch. They're mysterious, angry, kind, hopeful and inspiring. Need more of the Shim sisters.
9 0
On When I Was the Most Beautiful • Mar 11, 2020
Title When I Was the Most Beautiful
I'm excited to see Ji Soo in a more mature role. And next to Im Soo Hyang? I have high expectations!
4 0
On Never Twice • Mar 2, 2020
Title Never Twice Spoiler
Woo Jae going back to Hae Ri has to be the joke of the century, but it's somehow not out of character at all. Love yourself, my dude.
22 4
On Tell Me What You Saw • Mar 1, 2020
Title Tell Me What You Saw
I wanted this show to be consistently good, but it's just not. The good parts come in waves, and so I loved episode nine despite not enjoying last week's episodes.
10 3
Replying to Anatic • Mar 1, 2020
Title Tell Me What You Saw Spoiler
how did he hear the dying breath when he was so far away... lol
Maybe because of the echo? But I'm laughing over this too fksljk.
0 0
Replying to snakeu • Feb 18, 2020
Title Itaewon Class
she graduated high school so 18 (turned 20 in korean age on new year)
Thank you, I reached ep 4!
0 0
Replying to mess • Feb 17, 2020
Title Itaewon Class
She already graduated hs and is currently 20 (korean age), so far, it's still set in 2016
Thank you!
0 0
On Itaewon Class • Feb 17, 2020
Title Itaewon Class Spoiler
Does anyone know Yi Seo's age? She's attending high school, but her Mensa membership card showed her birth year to be 1997.
0 4
On The Game: Towards Zero • Feb 13, 2020
Title The Game: Towards Zero
Im Joo Hwan is absolutely brilliant at his craft.
4 0
On Ugly Alert • Feb 12, 2020
Title Ugly Alert
Can't believe this was so long ago. It was worth every episode <3
2 0
On Different Dreams • Feb 10, 2020
Title Different Dreams
This drama is very close to being perfect. I adore how it incorporates the historical aspects, despite many characters being fictional. It makes sure the viewer doesn't forget that this was the reality for some. I also can't take my eyes off Lee Hae Young in this one, his Hiroshi is just splendid.
6 0
Replying to Kristina303 • Feb 7, 2020
Title Alice
the cover is so bad but the trailer is so good
The official posters are not out yet haha.
9 0
Replying to run on lovebot • Feb 6, 2020
Title The Game: Towards Zero
this drama is insanely captivating! i see a lot of people talking about how the previews are revealing a lot about…
I am hoping for the same! As creators of a 2-month long the drama, the last thing you want to do is have the viewers lose interest early because you've revealed too much.
0 0
Replying to Kim MC • Feb 4, 2020
Title Tell Me What You Saw Spoiler
I have no guesses on this one. Slender face, the lines around his nose suggest the age is around 40ish. I'm just…
It sure is a tricky one! I'm also excited about the upcoming weeks.
0 0
On Tell Me What You Saw • Feb 3, 2020
Title Tell Me What You Saw Spoiler
What are your guesses after the partial face reveal in the second episode? I was suspecting the two junior cops, but I feel like he looks more like Wi Ha Joon.
1 2
On Beautiful World • Jan 23, 2020
Title Beautiful World
Just beautiful.
3 0
Replying to Azura Yn • Jan 20, 2020
Title Woman of 9.9 Billion
Uh I think the opposite.. I only can endure Tae Woo and sometimes Jae Hoon but I hate Hee Joo and Seo Yeon o~o
They're despicable characters in many ways, but I guess that intrigues me! I started off really liking Tae Woo too :)
1 0
On Woman of 9.9 Billion • Jan 19, 2020
Title Woman of 9.9 Billion
As someone who was super excited for this, I'm very disappointed. Kim Kang Woo and Jo Yeo Jung are among my favourite actors off all time, but this drama could easily be the definiton of a brain fart and is a disservice to their talents. Hee Joo and Jae Hoon's interactions are more interesting than the whole drama combined.
10 2
On Black Dog • Jan 7, 2020
Title Black Dog
This has been my jam, especially after Christmas break. Such a soothing show to watch after work.
3 0

