News
On Money Game • Jan 1, 2020
Title Money Game
So excited about Lee Sung Min's return to the small screen <3
4 0
Replying to snakeu • Dec 27, 2019
Title Black Dog
- kim yiboon x haneul conflict ended in such a wholesome way! - absolutely loved the scene where discount yoo…
"discount yoo ahin" I'm dead hahahaha
1 0
Replying to reika • Dec 23, 2019
Title Chocolate
So since everyone we loved has already "left" the hospice, I think it's high time we go back to Greece?On side…
This other brand is reminding me too much of Subway, it's actually very distracting hahaha.
0 0
Replying to Jorsias • Dec 18, 2019
Title Black Dog
Let them do their thing. There is a lot of content for everyone out there.
I'm not telling anyone to do/not do anything, my friend.
0 0
On Black Dog • Dec 17, 2019
Title Black Dog
A promising first episode, but it was way too long. tvN at it again lmao.
3 2
On Never Twice • Dec 3, 2019
Title Never Twice
Found families are so genuine and lovable. Loving this so far!
8 0
Replying to Sunset • Nov 15, 2019
Title The Last Empress
I need more crazy/addicting makjangs like this one xD any recommendations?edit: a month later I'm watching another…
Try Five Fingers, it's from the same writer haha.
1 1
Replying to MazeCube • Nov 10, 2019
Title My Country: The New Age
Yeon being killed by a nameless goon on an apparent suicide mission.
Please mark this as a spoiler.
1 0
On Catch the Ghost • Sep 20, 2019
Title Catch the Ghost
I could swear the main guy in the poster was Lee Joon. Can't believe I didn't recognise Kim Sun Ho lmao.
1 0
Replying to penel • Mar 3, 2019
Title Legal High
Lee Soon Jae haraboji as Tae Rim's butler is rocking!!!
He's adorable! ;;
3 1
On Liver or Die • Mar 1, 2019
Title Liver or Die
I was ready for this to end this week lol.
3 0
On Liver or Die • Feb 22, 2019
Title Liver or Die Spoiler
What We Sang experienced was rape. I can't believe they're treating it like a joke. He does not have to get married to her, he's a victim! Hwa Sang even tells her she committed a crime. This drama is crazy, but this particular situation is next level.
2 2
On Top Star Yoo Baek • Jan 28, 2019
Title Top Star Yoo Baek
Loved this to bits!
2 0
On Kim Sung Kyu • Jan 25, 2019
Person Kim Sung Kyu
He's amazing in Kingdom!
12 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 3, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
Which one do you want to watch?
1 0
On Drama Special Season 9: Review Notebook of My Embarrassing Days • Nov 5, 2018
Title Drama Special Season 9: Review Notebook of My Embarrassing Days
I have several cavities after this ;;
9 0
On Room No. 9 • Nov 5, 2018
Title Room No. 9
It's been a long time coming lol. The second part of the OST is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkshOO5h3Ws
2 0
On A Virgin Woman of Literature • Oct 24, 2018
Title A Virgin Woman of Literature
Big nope.
3 0
Replying to hope • Oct 18, 2018
Title Room No. 9 Spoiler
yeah, my thing is so no one in Ki san's life recognised that he was gone. The people at his work place, friends.…
Exactly. Need to look for more clues haha.
0 0
On My Healing Love • Oct 16, 2018
Title My Healing Love
The male lead is a wonderful person. I can't wait for Chi Woo and Jin Yoo's romance to kick off aaaa.
1 0

