News
Replying to Lua • Oct 16, 2018
Title dele
Are episode 7 and 8 already subbed? ;; This show is honestly so good I'm sad it's only 8 episodes.... why?
Episode 7 is subbed: https://twitter.com/hpriestsubs/status/1051518113014054912
1 0
On Room No. 9 • Oct 15, 2018
Title Room No. 9 Spoiler
For Young Bae to have taken over Ki San's spot, he needed to look like Ki San. My first guess was that Young Bae switched bodies with Ki San, since Ki San's body was never photographed after the police officer found Hwa Sa and him in the car. My problem with this theory, though, is that Hwa Sa (in Hae Yi's body) recognised Young Bae immediately on TV and in real life. What is the truth lol.
6 0
Replying to jenn • Oct 8, 2018
Title Room No. 9
can someone let me know if there are any hints of romance?
Kim Hee Sun's character has a boyfriend, played by KYK. So there is a little bit of romance, yes.
1 0
On Room No. 9 • Oct 7, 2018
Title Room No. 9
One word regarding episode 1: WOW.
6 0
On In Family We Trust • Oct 1, 2018
Title In Family We Trust
Ah, this sounds super interesting. Patiently waiting for subs.
6 0
Replying to Laura SK • Aug 26, 2018
Title Time
How much much melo is it? I don`t want to watch a drama with an ending like Uncontrollably Fond ever again!!
As melo as it can get lmao. This drama isn't sugar-coating anything.
4 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Aug 12, 2018
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
Episode six was just perfect. So refreshing and important to see Mi Rae stand up for herself!
4 0
Replying to NinaMorgana • May 9, 2018
Title The Undateables
Do you mean CYHMH?
Of course I do! Thank you for correcting haha <3
0 0
On The Undateables • May 9, 2018
Title The Undateables
I'm here for the CYHMH reunion ;~; And the poster is stunning!
10 0
Replying to Aurora Mensis • Apr 25, 2018
Title A Poem a Day
When I am watching A Poem A day, I was like Kim Dae Bang.Is the main lead Ye Je Wook? No.So is the main lead Shin…
This is the best comment I have read in a long time.
3 0
On Should We Kiss First? • Apr 9, 2018
Title Should We Kiss First?
So nervous about the last week ;~; Edit: It isn't the last week lmao.
1 0
Replying to julifacetoface • Mar 18, 2018
Title TEIICHI: Battle of Supreme High
kissasian has it now
That's so exciting, thank you!! <3
0 0
On Children of a Lesser God • Mar 14, 2018
Title Children of a Lesser God
The first episode has been subbed by @eArgonsubs on twitter: https://twitter.com/eArgonsubs/status/973967016418668544
7 0
On My Husband, Mr. Oh! • Mar 4, 2018
Title My Husband, Mr. Oh!
Loved the first episode, and if anything, Uee has improved.
9 0
Replying to anushka • Mar 3, 2018
Title Rikuoh
Is there a lot of romance?
There isn't any, actually haha.
3 0
On Rikuoh • Feb 24, 2018
Title Rikuoh
Finally finished this amazing drama. Ike, Rikuo!
0 0
Replying to Ceki • Feb 5, 2018
Title Kiss That Kills
I wonder if Saiko and Takauji will kiss :P
I saw the other posters a few days ago, and have been wondering about the same thing haha!
0 0
On Misty • Feb 3, 2018
Title Misty
I almost fell off my seat watching the first episode. What an amazing pilot, I'm in absolute awe.
1 0
On Hello Harinezumi • Feb 2, 2018
Title Hello Harinezumi
Not a bad start all, but I don't see why the male leads constantly have to vocalise their thirst for every single woman they meet (even the ones they're friends with/juniors to). It doesn't sit well with me.
5 1
On Cross • Jan 30, 2018
Title Cross
Loved the first ep!
9 0

