Details

  • Last Online: Jul 8, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The A.R.M.Y ♥
  • Contribution Points: 108 LV2
  • Birthday: August 17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2016
Replying to Nanaskp • Apr 16, 2020
Title Forgotten Spoiler
So.. What's with the hanging man? What happened to his brother? What's with the ending???? Kinda made the whole…
It was a dream the hanging man
2 0
On Kai • Jul 12, 2017
Person Kai
❤
1 0
fanitha • Apr 14, 2017
I love and respect Arashi from all my heart ♥ I am so proud of them TT ..
1 0
On V • Feb 26, 2017
Person V
Omg! I didn't know that he is acting in Hwarang ! I GUESS gonna watch it for him ❤
* a newbie army *
2 0
Replying to OKasiandrama • Feb 24, 2017
Yamazaki has never played this type of character before. I'm very excited!
Since he is such a humble and cute boy in real life this character won't be any difficult for him, he would acted so naturaly, I 'm exicted as well ❤❤
4 0
HMX • Feb 23, 2017
Photo Photo
Whhaaaaaaaaaat ???????????????? Omg is that youuu!!!
@dani come. Hereeee nowwww
0 0