Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to moonlight sonata • May 16, 2022
All episodes for part 1 can be found on avirtualvoyage and i am pretty sure dramacool is stealing their subs
They updated to 22 a few weeks ago and the subs everywhere else ie: dramacool are taken from a virtual voyage. You just didn't look carefully on a virtual voyages page to see they added the episodes to finish part 1.
0 3
Replying to Red Girl • May 15, 2022
It had more potential. The few things i want to point out are:1) part 1 started with amazing hairstyle & costume…
Her hair in the first few scenes was absolutely hideous and looked like a rats nest lol couldn't not disagree more at how awful the first version of the hair was. Had they continued with that look it would have turned 99% of viewers way off.
3 0
On The Legends • May 15, 2022
Title The Legends
Watch this on IQIYI and NOT Viki if you have both. The Viki edit is a mess and cut a bunch of scenes out. The IQIYI version does not cut anything out so it makes much more sense.
2 9
On Ancient Love Poetry • May 15, 2022
Having watched this I think at least 6 times now my suggestion to anyone who has both Viki & WeTV is to watch it on WeTV because their subs are actually much better, more detailed for this particular show than Viki's subs (which was surprising to me) so just my advice :)
5 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • May 14, 2022
The Thai broadcast is going to be June 10. We have good reason to hope that Croton will release at the same time…
Aggggghhhhh I've been psyching myself up thinking we might get subs on May 18th. June 10th is a whole more month!!! Praying Croton gets it earlier!
2 7
On Who Rules the World • May 12, 2022
Rarely do I say a show needs more episodes but this one you can absolutely tell suffers from being cut down. It was sooooooooooo good until this weeks episodes which were choppy and rushed in many parts. It's made the whole Yu villian storyline seem ridiculous. BFX & HFX are incredibly smart and a step ahead but the show betrays that with their complete cluelessness about the big villian and the whole post "HEIR battle" arc of fighting for the rest of the world. This needed at least 45 episodes like it was originally scheduled for. They should have broken it up into parts 1 & 2 like the blue whisper.

This was an absolute 10 until the last few episodes. Hoping they can pull it all together.
1 1
Replying to bibi • May 10, 2022
I see that the noona romance plague has reached china /s
There are like 3 other Noona romance Cdrama's so you're very late lol
1 10
On Who Rules the World • May 2, 2022
I'm an extreme Xu Kai lover but this is the first Yang Yang drama where I'm IN LOVE that same way. Yang Yang is absolutely gorgeous in this role. He was literally made to play a badass beautiful elegant Prince. Thanks to the gawds for making a man this beautiful lol
17 1
Replying to Demzlw • May 2, 2022
I’ve given up waiting for subs and have went on watching the non subbed versions. You can kind of get the gist…
I watched 1-17 with fan subs and then was desperate to continue and just watched while reading episode recap breakdowns people wrote for the rest of the episodes. It wasn't ideal but it definitely helped me.
2 1
On No Boundary • May 1, 2022
Title No Boundary
This is underrated IMO. If you like strong smart FL and super duper Uber supportive ML’s this is for you. Darren Chen is kind of a poor man's Xu Kai. Not as good but Similar looks (Xu Kai's the better looking version and much more powerful actor) The SML Wengu on the other hand is incredible 😍 The good news is this is one drama where the ML and SML/villain are both easy on the eyes and there's really no one to hate. Having a beautiful/multi-dimensional FINE AF SML makes this extremely worth the watch. Anyway, stick through it for the first 10 episodes, they are a little tough to get through but once you do, it gets reeeally good. If you liked The Legends you will like this. Same director but it's better edited. Same music too which is a bit weird but somehow works maybe because I loved The Legends so using the same music gives me a good feeling. This directors is one of my Top 3 all time for Cdrama's. He knows how to make beautiful love stories.
2 1
Replying to Birdlady • Apr 28, 2022
Oh hell no, I don’t like li yi feng. If he in this drama I would have drop this drama without watching a single…
For me, LYF or Xu Kai would have been preferred but to each their own!!!
1 0
Replying to aeons_02 • Apr 27, 2022
But like Reba slayed this role, she was equal parts badass and soft, always had me squealing. The cliff scene…
So agree!!!!! Dilraba absolutely killllled this role!!!!! I cannot imagine anyone else doing it better. She was magnificent!!!
8 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Apr 27, 2022
I actually think Li Yi Feng was the better mermaid/merman but The Blue Whisper was by far the best merman drama this year. Had Li Yi Feng been the ML in the Blue Whisper for me personally, TBW would have been even better. His big expressive eyes in combination with Dilraba's would have been even more touching & emotional. With that said TBW is still a 10/10 for me with Allen Ren even though he's not personally one of the actors I usually connect with.
1 3
On Chu Yui Bun • Apr 26, 2022
Person Chu Yui Bun
This director knows how to win my heart. His drama's are ART!!!!!!
7 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 2 • Apr 26, 2022
I just finished it and cried my eyes out. I won't critique it until I have full subs but overall this is a TOP 3 ALL TIME Cdrama that I will watch over and over. Everything from the music to the art direction to the writing and directing was just incredible. Absolutely incredible as a work of Art. If you love romance and ANGST this is the drama for you. So much angst!!!!!! I'm obsessed!
1 11
Replying to WK1 • Apr 25, 2022
To all who are waiting for the English sub, I wish to you let you know that I got in touch with Croton Media.…
I know we are all disappointed but thank you so much for finally getting to the bottom of the question. This makes sense from Youkous point of view so I understand although if we are paying I don't see why we cannot also get early access (as paying Croton customers) but again, thank you so much for getting a clear answer and explanation. The fan subbers may complete their subs by May 18th at this rate!!!
3 1