Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to carolinacdramalover • Apr 25, 2022
I have clicked on the Croton link above so many times this morning, knowing the show ends today I hope so much…
Same same same....... the desperation is real
2 0
Replying to BlackStacy • Apr 25, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1 Spoiler
which episode the story go back to the opening scene (JYH want freedom before she dies)?
It's episode 2 of part 2 / Episode 24 overall if both seasons are combined.
2 0
Replying to linja • Apr 23, 2022
Oh, and P. S. We don't get paid :) We've never made a cent in all our years of blogging /recapping /subbing. Would…
I don't know if you guys have PayPal or Venmo or something but I will literally send you money right now as a thank you for your subs. I just watched 1-17 and it was absolutely incredible and your subs are phenomenal. If you have a PayPal please let me donate!
0 1
On Ghost Doctor • Mar 28, 2022
Title Ghost Doctor
I do not understand the rating for this!! It was sooooooo great!!!! I laughed, I cried, I smiled and felt totally fulfilled by the end. 10/10!!!
7 1
Replying to Swoonworthy123 • Mar 3, 2022
Title Royal Feast
After much searching on where I can watch this drama and then finally seeing 3 episodes I've decided to drop it…
Same Same and Same......
1 1
Replying to eadzel • Feb 22, 2022
the weather talk for like 30 minutes every episode just wasn't it.. also song kang's acting is stiff mix that…
Weather CAN be exciting but it's just not exciting on this show. At all
5 1
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Feb 22, 2022
Title Royal Feast
I had the same reaction to the feeling that it looks fake. I'm not sure what it is..... maybe it's the color grading…
Yeah I think you're right and it's the lighting. That's what it is. It's especially apparent during night scenes.
1 0
Replying to Vince • Feb 22, 2022
Title Royal Feast
The food looks so good omg my mouth is watering... But it's a shame that every voice is dubbed sob you can hear…
I had the same reaction to the feeling that it looks fake. I'm not sure what it is..... maybe it's the color grading or something else but it's a little too saturated I think maybe?
4 2
Replying to becomingtia • Feb 22, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Y’all just a heads up to those on the Western Hemisphere, this show is region blocked on every app and YouTube…
On WETv it's only giving Indonesian subs *sad face*
2 1
Replying to S1234 • Feb 20, 2022
While I am loving this drama, I keep getting strong something in the rain and dol dol sol sol vibes. I really…
I loved dol dol Sol Sol soooooooo much and still can't over the every time I rewatch. I hope this doesn't go that way !
1 0
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Feb 18, 2022
Su Mo ....... you go on my list of most wonderful beautiful excellent non toxic loving loyal dedicated compelling male lead characters in all of Cdrama land. I wish you were given a better script and bigger budget and better editing but even with all those flaws I will always remember you Su Mo!!!
8 0
Replying to Charlee • Feb 18, 2022
There were a lot of flaws in this series and most people already mentioned it, however a few positive things I…
Totally agree with everything!
3 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Feb 14, 2022
I love love love both PMY and Song Kang and could probably watch them both just do nothing but kiss and be cute and paint walls for 16 episodes but ....... This is feeling kind of bland? Really really hoping they prove me wrong because I'm rooting for this to be great.
5 1
Replying to Ivy • Feb 12, 2022
How can you say "I think people should not be judged" and then immediately say "they should get therapy" and not…
Wouldn't being judgmental be stigmatizing therapy as something negative and bad rather than the useful tool it can be to help people??? Fetish is literally a diagnosis in the DSM and BDSM behavior can also be compulsive and disordered and rooted in trauma. Being sympathetic/empathetic is literally encouraging them to get therapy and explore the root causes of those compulsions which can give them tools to overcome those compulsions.
0 2
Replying to ZXC • Feb 12, 2022
Bold of you to assume that being happily into BDSM and doing therapy are mutually exclusive
They were not in therapy in this movie. Unless you are implying the BDSM is their therapy and that's an entirely different discussion that I wholeheartedly would disagree with.
0 0
Replying to Tacenda • Feb 12, 2022
At first I was like ah, she doesn't like it , understandable but than as someone whose okay with this type of…
Are we not allowed to discuss BDSM and it's context in the movie in depth or we are only allowed to discuss it on the surface? Though I changed fields I am a licensed psychologist and we studied trauma and fetish and there are basic realities that exist with regard to them.
1 3
Replying to elocoleb • Feb 12, 2022
You shouldnt watch something where the focus is obviously bdsm play if you feel so against bdsm play. Its that…
As much as you are entitled to your opinion and seem offended by mine and seem to be overly defensive about something you clearly see no problem with there are many things that people find pleasure in that are in fact based in underlying trauma and are not actually healthy for them. It doesn't mean they are disgusting or deviant or "bad" but it also doesn't mean it isn't something that should be addressed and discussed in the same way people like to drink or so drugs before sex or have fetishes like autogynephelia or like to be humiliated or abused (with consent)

People are absolutely entitled to do whatever they want in the bedroom. But fetishes can often be a sign of underlying issues. The two are not mutually exclusive. If pointing this out upsets you I am sorry but it is a reality.
2 2