Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On Love and Leashes • Feb 12, 2022
I'm having a hard time with this because a man eating like a dog and barking and panting getting walked like a dog extreeeemely turns me off. I also do not find inflicting pain on someone a turn on at all. Humans are diverse so I am fully aware that many people find pleasure in different things and I mean no judgement to anyone who is into this but for me it's hard to do anything but cringe at and feel (sympathetically) that these are people who would benefit greatly from therapy. I will get tons of hate for this comment but there are many things I think people should not be judged for or discriminated against for while also thinking some things shouldn't be overly normalized. What is intimacy? What is fetish? What is trauma? What is trauma when it manifests itself in fetish? I LOVE Lee Jun Young though and think he is amazing and super underrated and hope he continues to get more ML roles.

P.S. To the people saying "you shouldn't watch something that doesn't appeal to you" what a bizarre controlling comment. There were plenty of ways this could have still been enjoyable and some parts of it were. My opinion shouldn't bother you so much. It's literally one online strangers opinion and thoughts. You are absolutely free and entitled to love and enjoy this! No one is stopping you.
5 16
Replying to faithless510 • Feb 12, 2022
This made me laugh SO HARD in some scenes! What a wild ride, and I think I'm in love with Jun Young now. The infatuation…
He's soooooo good and super underrated!!!
0 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Feb 11, 2022
The boy that played as Bai Jue and Shang Gu son in ALP made a guest appearance in episode 36 of this drama lol,…
Yessss that's our little Bai Jue prince!!!! I recognized him immediately!! Little adorable badass lol
0 1
On Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities • Feb 9, 2022
The Ethereal Beautiful White Dragon God was GREAT CGI. Maybe they saved budget for the latter part of the drama but no one can say the scenes with Dragon God were bad CGI. They were everything I wanted.
4 0
On Bloody Romance • Feb 8, 2022
I don't understand how this only has a 7.5 rating. It's not a 10 but it's AT LEAST an 8.5 (9.0 for me) If you like WUXIA and an absolutely beautiful gorgeous soft hearted but very strong female lead and beautiful romance and a loyal, loving, strong ML who never wavers this is an absolutely worthy watch.
11 0
On Lomon • Feb 4, 2022
Person Lomon
Am I in love? Yes yes.... I am in love! Give him main roles please
11 0
Replying to Joobebe • Jan 28, 2022
I’m only on episode 4 and I’m completely hypnotize by Li Yi Feng’s eyes!!!
Yesssssss he has expressive eyes like Xu Kai. I'm a sucker for the eyes
2 1
Replying to lanya • Jan 28, 2022
After seeing her as Dan Sol in the 1st episode of Bulgasal I really need Seungyeon in another historical drama.…
Watch Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency. It's a bit strange at first but once you get through the first episode *SWOON*
2 0
Replying to AlexisTasartir • Jan 27, 2022
So Yu Huan (Cang Liu's General) is half Kong Sang?!!! Or I translated it wrong???
Yup!!!!!! Shocker!!!!!

I think we have some more shocking stories coming!
1 0
Replying to Dexs • Jan 27, 2022
Honestly Im so addicted this dramaI’ve watched 1-22 3 times hahaha Im so crazy 😝 Personally , Best of the…
Me too. I haven't rewatched a show while it was airing since Ancient Love Poetry.

Mirror has me HOOKED!!!!!! I love their love!
0 0
Replying to ajysdiaryx • Jan 27, 2022
I want to ask why there are some merman with marks and some merman without marks on their foreheads?
The mark disappears when they fall in true love. And whoever they fall in love with is the only one they can ever love. They are not able to love anyone else but that person. It's very romantic!
2 12
Replying to Xingxue • Jan 27, 2022
I found this at WeiboI am speechless, this writer very understand to Bai Ying Character in this drama.Weibo textLiuguan…
This is sooooooo perfectly said!!!! I LOVE THEIR LOVE!!! It's everything I want in a strong, powerful, equal loving romance
4 0
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Jan 26, 2022
That wasn't Su Mo choking her it was the demon magic spirit who possesses him.
Ok so you don't understand the concept of demonic possession and how someone can not be in control of their own emotions/actions because *they are possessed*

Maybe fantasy isn't the genre for you if you don't get this concept lol
3 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jan 25, 2022
He choke her as a kink thing some sort of sexual thing or he was angry at her so he was chocking her out of male…
That wasn't Su Mo choking her it was the demon magic spirit who possesses him
8 1