Details

  • Last Online: 21 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On Shadow Love • Sep 3, 2025
Title Shadow Love
Story was a 10/10 until the lame crown prince and the stupid attempted linglong removal. Now I’m annoyed.
4 4
Replying to Smokyy007 • Aug 29, 2025
I'm liking the second half of the show. The pace has finally picked up. I just wish they couldve done this from…
the ratings are low because Xu Kai anti-fans brigaded them before 99% of episodes had aired. The rating has nothing to do with the actual show. They rated all episodes a 6 or below after only 1 episode aired. Xu Kai has really toxic haters. With that said, I agree the pacing is much better now then it was earlier.
6 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 28, 2025
I love this show so much and I’m just sad it feels like the whole plot is speed run.

especially after re-watching 60 episodes of Ashes of Love again then coming back to this feels like the whole show is only a first chapter. I need so much more of these two and we are almost at the end 😭😭😭
10 1
Replying to xinxin • Aug 27, 2025
he's a pet, Sima Jiao's pet, he loves SJ cause he raise him, he loves LTY cause she talk to him nicely, play with…
exactly. he’s the golden retriever version of a snake
1 0
Replying to sunny • Aug 26, 2025
they updated it to 40 episodes now! i was literally in tears of joy
I think it’s a mistake sadly
0 1
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Aug 26, 2025
The YouTube YK app is behind the standalone YOUKU app so if you want advance episodes the soonest subscribe to…
just turn your screen sideways when you mirror and it’s full screen on YOUKU. not ideal at all but the only way since they haven’t made a smart tv app.
1 0
Replying to 14924978 • Aug 26, 2025
You're not wrong i think he is powerful than wu zhen today he even kidnap her OMG even propose her bur sadly wuzhen…
She rejected him. she said she loves him like a best friend. She has no romantic feelings toward him and is freaked out by him now.
3 1
Replying to its_emm • Aug 26, 2025
Question... for those watching this from the US -is youku's YT channel or youku's app the better option to purchase/subscribe?…
The YouTube YK app is behind the standalone YOUKU app so if you want advance episodes the soonest subscribe to the standalone app not YouTube. But you will need to mirror the app to your tv if you want to watch it on your tv.
1 2
Replying to Stacy • Aug 24, 2025
Writers really should’ve stuck with the novel, because Sima Jiao was never a weak character who would just fall…
I didn’t read the novel but I did feel underwhelmed with how they wrote SJ in the aftermath of losing her. it needed way more angst and gravitas. I’m sure once they are together again things will improve but they really did take much of the emotional weight of him inadvertently causing her death and how he must have been torn apart by that away with the 18 year coma-ish stuff.
5 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • Aug 23, 2025
Moonlit Reunion is not Xianxia, not classic Wuxia either, it seems that Mei Zhuyu does not possess qinggong of…
I thought he purposely landed like that and broke his legs because if he didn’t it would reveal he’s a cultivator and blow his cover. He did it on purpose.
6 1
Replying to ura • Aug 23, 2025
why do you guys always feel the need of there being a strong female lead for the drama to be good? it literally…
You’ve missed the entire point of their arc together. literally. She’s more powerful than he is. She is the one with the power in the relationship. that’s the whole point and you’ve missed it because you think the power can only come in brute force. The whole point is that her power is in turning him human.
16 1
Replying to minki4 • Aug 23, 2025
I actually like the way they handle the aftermath of him forcing her to kill. I understand both their perspectives.…
Totally agree.
2 0
Replying to skjahin • Aug 18, 2025
Winwin OMG42 【想想该怎么哄另一半吧 你俩居然是耳坠妖 - 长留 | 小红书 - 你的生活兴趣社区】…
I was like “this cute bat looks familiar!”

duh it’s WinWin
3 1