Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Miami FL
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 05
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 8, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to HistoricalFan • Aug 8, 2025
I had all kinds of problems getting the purchase to work and then it wouldn’t recognize my VIP membership..…
it wouldn’t work in the Roku app. I have the Samsung app for it and it literally will only allow mobile watch for express episodes on phone or iPad. not computer or tv/smart app.
1 1
On Trigger • Jul 30, 2025
Title Trigger
I tried to watch this 5 times but it’s shot so dark I can barely see anything. how am I the only one to complain about the horrific lighting .
0 2
Replying to Naksu • Jul 29, 2025
Respect for Jiho. Bro was there till the end looking after Main leads... 🤧🤧
Best SML ever tbh. Stayed loyal and pure the whole way!
3 1
On Good Boy • Jul 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
Loved it! watched weekly until episode 10 then waited and binged all the rest. I think it may work better that way as weekly was a bit frustrating.

recommended binging it. I laughed I cried and stared at Bo Gums face in love. Just short of a 10/10 for me.
3 0
On Mad Unicorn • Jul 14, 2025
Title Mad Unicorn
One of the best dramas I’ve ever watched in my life. 10/10 not a single moment of filler. Just blown away. If you love an underdog story this is for you.
2 0
Replying to yume97 • Jun 14, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
hey dear you are here too hugss!!! btw do you think my super strange idea about Zhang Suan is the child is weird…
finally !!! I was looking for someone else who thought of the theory that ZS is maybe somehow their son!!!!!
2 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Jun 10, 2025
Title Feud
I thought of that too! But on 2nd thoughts, the timeline doesn't seem to match. We'll see.
right the timeline doesn’t match up. I was thinking maybe he was a descendant or a reincarnation.
0 0
On Feud • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud Spoiler
am I the only one that thinks maybe the little boy she saves is tied to or is her senior who loves her?
0 3
On Feud • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
I can’t get over how insanely good this is. NO FLAWS. I have chills.
17 0
On Good Boy • Jun 8, 2025
Title Good Boy
I never knew how much I needed Bo Gum as a pure unhinged boxing bad boy cop.
9 0
Replying to Sharebear420 • Jun 8, 2025
Title Good Boy
Episode 4 still isn’t showing up for me even though it supposedly dropped half hour ago
I will be available on 1 hour.
3 0
On Feud • Jun 8, 2025
Title Feud
10 episodes in this is a 10/10. Haven’t had to fast forward once!!!!

Ratings on MDL are massively broken. You shouldn’t even be able to rate until a show is over. All the things people complained about in the first few episodes are gone after that so if you didn’t stick it through you won’t know how good it gets. Sigh.
20 1
Replying to mparthur • Jun 6, 2025
Title Feud
What exactly are they feuding against each other?!!! Over a magical fruit?
the most Cdrama watcher question ever 😂😂😂😂
4 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 1, 2025
ok Antu’s mom is cast and played perfectly. Tge retelling of her unrequited love brought me to tears. A++++++ execution of that storytelling.
6 0