• Last Online: May 7, 2014

Go-To-The-Extreme

Home
Confessions
Dec 23, 2011
I am speechless. I can't even express how I feel. This whole movie was a mind game, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So many events, so many lives, but one purpose. I wish to write something as dark and meaningful like this someday.

I doubted that I would like this movie at first. The dialogue in the first scene was long. But I came to understand it was important. I don't regret the stubbornness I had to sit through that particular scene. Then came the confessions. Just...wow! What a brilliant scheme! This was a really clever one.

The music was very good and it achieved the desired effect. Even added an artistic tinge.

The characters were very well portrayed. I even sympathized with the worst of them (psycho kid). Had a conflicting sense of hating the things he did and feeling sorry for his situation.

I hold great admiration to the writer of this movie. Thank you, this actually had everything I ever wanted to see in a movie. It leaves a deep impression that I won't be able to shake off anytime soon.

Old Boy
Dec 22, 2011
Came across the title of this movie somewhere, can't remember now it was a really long time ago, and a group were discussing the storyline. It is a popular Korean movie. Well, it sure got my attention with its twisted, yet fascinating, turn of events. You will have to watch it to know what I'm talking about. The storyline is bizarre, just the idea is actually pretty original. At the beginning the viewer is pretty much hanging by a thread, on the verge of bursting out of his/her demand what was the reason that got all those unfortunate things inflicted on the main character. At moments I felt overcome with the information that was slowly unrevealed. So twisted, I can't get it out of my mind no matter how hard I try. There is a good reason this movie is so well-known. It earned it.

Nobody Knows
Dec 22, 2011
The events were laid out in a steady pace. It seemed very realistic, and after I read about the original story behind this movie (Its based on real events) I just crumbled into tears. Makes you truly appreciate the parents you have.
The acting was impressive, the characters were mainly children but they sure know how to act! It was a rare find for me. A movie like this will shock you. Never knew such things happened.
Aftershock
Apr 6, 2012
I found this movie while looking for movies related to historical events, and I have to admit that I cried my eyes out.

The storyline was not just heartbreaking, it was also breathtaking, and the acting was superb![so realistic I was shocked.]
It was so hard to even imagine the suffering the people that had been victims to this devastating earthquake went through... ah my heart D:

In the end, I finished watching this movie with a light heart. It is definitely worth a watch.
Diary of June
Dec 22, 2011
This movie left me in shocked satisfaction at the end. It addresses the world-wide issue of bullying and the domestic effect on the teen life with a vengeance. There are violent scenes that may not be suitable for everyone, in addition to some other scenes some might consider inappropriate. Sadness is a primary factor in every Korean movie and drama ever made so it should be expected of course. I watched it twice already and downloaded it to be kept in-case I wanted to watch it again. I will be watching it again soon.
My Girlfriend is an Agent
Dec 22, 2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It cheered me up with its HILARIOUS scenes. I absolutely loved the acting from the main characters. I will definitely watch it again just to have some good laughs. The storyline was very good. It made me laugh right from the start! It was the first movie in which I saw Kang Ji Hwan act, now he is on my favorite list. That says something XD
1 Litre of Tears
Dec 22, 2011
1 liter of tears is an understatement to the amount I lost during this drama. The storyline will leave you in depression for a long while. Family values are engraved into your mind after watching this, even performing the simplest tasks will make you grateful for your health. The acting was beautiful. I don't have the heart to watch this again but it is worth watching once.
The Homeless Student
Dec 29, 2011
Wah. Got a good cry :') This is a beautiful movie. warmed up my heart in this cold weather.
Nothing is stronger than family. Absolutely beautiful. As an elder sibling I loved the older brother's mature approach to the behavior of the confused younger siblings. The acting was realistic, no high school fake glamor. All actors looked natural, no make-up. God *siiiigh* I'm so tired of crying.
Boy Meets Boy
Dec 28, 2011
Actions speak louder than words. This movie didn't need any dialogue. The actors showed us the whole story with flashbacks and shy glances. I decided to watch this one because it was said to be really short and sweet. I agree with this description. The actors were adorable and the short story was actually really creative. short, sweet, and goes straight to the point.
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
Jan 1, 2012
*Edited

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant is the type of movie you would watch if you had some free time to waste. It's not outstanding or unique but it has some silly humor that would make you chuckle occasionally.

It is not for everyone. Some might dislike it and some might just stick to it till the end out of curiosity. It was cute in a way. Funny and exaggerated at particular scenes.

Although there are many negative reviews around here about this movie. It is not as bad as is portrayed to be. Give it a chance, you might like it.
I Saw The Devil
Dec 22, 2011
This is definitely not for the weak hearted. It is absolutely horrifying at certain scenes where I just had to get away for a bit and breath. The storyline is gripping and the acting is just great. In fact it was so great that I detested the bad character! This is not suitable for everyone. It has sexually explicit scenes and nudity, much to my surprise. Can't say I didn't see it coming though. So if you're set on watching this movie then be ready, you're in for a bumpy ride.
Kiss Me, Kill Me
Dec 23, 2011
I though this would be similar to the move 'My Girlfriend is An Agent' but it turned out even more entertaining, to me at least. The storyline is interesting and the acting was really good! Some scenes surprised me because I expected something else to happen but it was a good sort of surprise, I hate it when a movie is predictable ;p

The two main actors will be added to my fav. list.
Ip Man
Dec 22, 2011
This one is a true masterpiece. The sheer love the main character harbors for his country is just beautiful! The patriotism and the amazing martial art will keep you attached to your computer screen. I watched this movie more than once with the next one and will continue to do so. The story never gets old. I LOVED IT. I can't even put it into words. Let me just say that if you missed this one, then you have missed out on one of the BEST Asian movies ever.
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Dec 22, 2011
I watched this drama a few years back and I still remember the feeling it left me with. Nostalgia. The storyline was heart wrenching and at the same time absolutely beautiful. The acting was realistic and the emotions were in a blunder. At some point I was torn between just giving up or keep going till the end. But I'm glad I watched it till the end. This is one drama I would have regretted skipping.
Heavenly Forest
Dec 30, 2011
Well, this certainly is a different love story. It's different in a good way, really refreshing with the awkward characters and the way the two leads seem to be compatible in their own weird ways. The only thing that annoyed me was the infatuation the male lead had with appearance. He refused his feelings towards a wonderful girl because she wasn't pretty at first...

The fact that he only got to know the new Shizuru was when he met her as a picture on the wall was really something.

aahh, What a fairytale.