Details

  • Last Online: Dec 25, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 149 LV2
  • Birthday: May 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 3, 2013
Ceki • Jun 3, 2015
I dunno a lot, but I love these!

South Korea:
Destiny Sonata by Jung Dongha (Fated To Love You)
Just One Day by Son Ho Young and Danny Ahn (Marriage, Not Dating)
Snow Flower by Park Hyo Shin (Sorry, I Love You)
1 0
On Ex-Girlfriend Club • Jun 2, 2015
I was wondering why ep 7 picked up the pace... How could they cut this?! They're going to have a time gap between this and the drama that follows too, so why cut it? Omg... so sad...
2 0
Replying to sam30317 • May 31, 2015
Gong Hyo Jin is back to playing her usual annoying characters. Her characters are forever making excuses, downs…
She's cute in Pasta though. Totally different role. I haven't seen her in Master's Sun though. :P
0 0
On Ailee • May 30, 2015
Person Ailee
Happy birthday!! <3
0 0
Replying to sam30317 • May 30, 2015
Gong Hyo Jin is back to playing her usual annoying characters. Her characters are forever making excuses, downs…
I like her, ('specially in Pasta and It's Okay, That's Love) but she seems to have so many of these types of roles... @.@
1 0
Replying to Azzuritis • May 28, 2015
Title Mask
Does anyone get what happened at the very beginning of the first episode?
Well, it's supposed to take place "2 days later" so... I guess we'll see. I think it's related to Ji Sook taking Eun Ha's identity, lol.
0 0
On The Producers • May 24, 2015
Episode 3's epilogue, omg! I started laughing because I love those two, lmao <3
1 0
On The Girl Who Sees Smells • May 22, 2015
I liked it! Don't overthink with this drama, 'cause it's just a romcom with an attempt at crime, lol. Nam Goong Min was the best though!

Anyway, the drama is cute, though the last two eps are a mix of filler and rushed? lol.
2 0
On The Producers • May 19, 2015
Contrary to popular opinion, I watched the first two episodes and I'm enjoying it a lot. <3 I don't like to hold high expectations for dramas and I'm always looking for different ones like this anyway, so I'm enjoying it! And of course there's the cast~

You're either going to love or hate this drama, is what I feel. Might as well see what happens.
On another note, I don't find it that similar to The Office.
11 1
On Emergency Couple • May 16, 2015
I liked this drama.
But why does everyone hate Ji Hyo's character (and her) so much? I thought her personality was justified and realistic. She kind of reminded me of Gong Hyo Jin's character in It's Okay, That's Love, but flipped around.
I actually hate Jin Hyuk's character to death until the 13/14 episode mark...

Either way the characters and their development were the best in this drama, <3
2 0
Replying to TJ872 • Apr 30, 2015
Now I would love to read the Web comic which might be called the same title as the series or Naemsaereul Boneun…
No problem. ^^ Yeah, I was reading through the first few chapters; it's interesting how it differs. :3
0 0
Replying to Mareina • Apr 23, 2015
Title The Girl Who Sees Smells Spoiler
Ha, another famous Chef who can't recognize faces!
I'm not the only one who thought of Surplus Princess then? lol
5 0