Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Europa
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 13, 2017
Replying to Myauntmary • Apr 19, 2020
Title Joy of Life
Chinese dramas are usually like that. Takes at least 20 episodes to build up. Afterwards, it traps you till the…
I am now at episode 30something. Just saw that it`is only 46 episodes! :-( Like a punch in the face. D:
1 0
Replying to Singularity • Apr 15, 2020
Title Joy of Life
The drama pops in later. You'll know when. I think it's around 14-20.
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Myauntmary • Apr 15, 2020
Title Joy of Life
Chinese dramas are usually like that. Takes at least 20 episodes to build up. Afterwards, it traps you till the…
I know but often when it doesn't really get better after 20 episodes I can`t bring myself to stop because I already invested so much time. :-))
0 2
Replying to 22768 • Apr 15, 2020
Title Joy of Life
Try watching until episode 14-15. Or even better until episode 20. If you still can't bear it, then this drama…
Okay then I will definitely continue! :D
0 0
On Joy of Life • Apr 14, 2020
Title Joy of Life
At episode 7 and I'm "a bit" bored. Not so much into comedy.
It`is boring because there is no real tension (yet). I can't take this drama seriously since it doesn't take itself seriously for more than 30 seconds. Which gets boring fast.
About the humor: I cackled and cringed but I haven't really laugh yet to be honest.
Should I continue?????
1 8
Replying to Nat • Apr 13, 2020
Title Love, Lies
Definitely no.
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • Apr 13, 2020
it's an open ending cos it continues with Season 3, as per novel
I heard China gave orders to start working again weeks ago.
At least actors are probably more healthy then the average in China...
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Apr 8, 2020
it's an open ending cos it continues with Season 3, as per novel
Is a season 3 confirmed?????
1 2
Replying to Nana Lay • Apr 3, 2020
Person Han Hyo Joo
I need a new drama of her
Yes (with her :-))
2 0
heartaem • Mar 29, 2020
Yang Mi is my favorite actress of all time period. I loved her performances (in the two dramas (124 episodes) I saw). Even though I didn't like Eternal Love that much her performance was worth it.
1 0
On Memorist • Mar 29, 2020
Title Memorist
Romance + thriller = my favorite combination!
Hope it`s good! But I will wait for the rewievs...
2 0