Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award205
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 7, 2024
Title Only Boo!
It is based on Novel ??????? πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜’ I thought it's orginal story by GMMTV.
0 0
On Link Click • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click
This drama is getting better with every ep.. wasn't expecting support characters to have such depth in their.
Theme is nothing new but the story is executed in very unique way and even with bad subs we can understand everything.
3 0
On Link Click • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click Spoiler
Poor Liu Ye 😭 this is just fiction, but I started to think about those who were accused falsely like this in real life, what they have to went through.
2 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click Spoiler
Dongua fans, pls tell me if the love triangle is same there as well 🀣🀣 or just script writer has decided…
I have some doubts about Dr. He πŸ₯²
1 0
On Link Click • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click
Dongua fans, pls tell me if the love triangle is same there as well 🀣🀣 or just script writer has decided to add the spice here ??
0 16
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click
Lu Guang has started to smile and he even likes to make jokes on Xiao Shi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the change is really good
Scooter scene was so cute 🀣 I am loving this drama so much...
2 0
On Link Click • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click
Lu Guang has started to smile and he even likes to make jokes on Xiao Shi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the change is really good
2 1
On Link Click • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click
Liu Chang's (Dr. He) entry was so sexy ( and him in black clothing along with his bike, ohhhh we melted here🀀)
1 0
On Link Click • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click
Zeng, Shuang Hai and Hong Du story is just beautiful and painful at the same time. Zeng is such a good but brother ❀️
1 0
On Link Click • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click
All the supporting actors were really really fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ all of them exactly acted like Xiao Shi / Jiang Long, when he was in their body, their facial expressions were spot on πŸ‘πŸ”₯
1 0
On Link Click • Jul 7, 2024
Title Link Click
Ep 5 & 6 were really heartbreaking πŸ’” I would be traumatized too, if I had to witness such painful event
1 0
Replying to littlebluemonster • Jul 6, 2024
Title Soul Mate
May I know what's the title of the Chinese historical one releasing on July 11?
There won't be any problem, I am sure πŸ˜€ it was filmed outside of China.
0 2
Replying to Lyson • Jul 6, 2024
Title Link Click
Qiao Ling tryna pose for a photo really had me loling.
I was just thinking about Xiao Shi 🀣 he was busy catching fish 🀣🀣
1 0
Replying to Lyson • Jul 6, 2024
Title Link Click
Qiao Ling tryna pose for a photo really had me loling.
🀣🀣🀣
1 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jul 5, 2024
Why do I feel like Ko Won is falling for the older version of FL, I mean I honestly don't blame him
Absolutely right.. poor him, gonna be heart broken 😭
0 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 5, 2024
Title Link Click
I AM LOVING IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY.
Right those subs are getting worse each eps 😭
2 0