K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 4 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 3 hours ago
Replying to SakuraDream • Jun 30, 2024 Title The Elephant Is Right Here They just announced July 4 release Just checked it's IQIYI ππ₯ 0 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Jun 30, 2024 Title The Elephant Is Right Here They just announced July 4 release Any idea, if this will be on any streaming app ?? 0 0
Replying to SakuraDream • Jun 30, 2024 Title The Elephant Is Right Here They just announced July 4 release Thank you for the info... 0 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Jun 29, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot OMG HE DOES LIKE ALOTTT π₯π₯π₯ 0 0
Replying to Popokenchi • Jun 29, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot For real! And itβs a mix of iwata takanori Had to check out Iwata Takanori... Oh goodness he is literally doppelganger π² 1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 29, 2024 Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon becomes a Korean boxer in a new Japanese Netflix series! Official account literally stated it's romance π₯Ί Yuezhi mention and I can't be happier more. I made this on last valentine day π₯Ί β€οΈ And yeah Yuelou and Yuzhi really laughed at censorship. Sometimes I really wonder, if censorship really went on picnic that day π€£ 5 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 29, 2024 Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon becomes a Korean boxer in a new Japanese Netflix series! Official account literally stated it's romance Yeah I loved Shadow too except they promoted it as Singto and Fluke would be couple π still it is a great show and I might Rewatch β€οΈ 6 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Jun 29, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot OMG HE DOES LIKE ALOTTT Isn't their acting style also same π the way they look at their boyfriends with intense gaze π₯ 5 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 29, 2024 Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon becomes a Korean boxer in a new Japanese Netflix series! Official account literally stated it's romance Let's hope, we won't be disappointed. We already have trust issues after two things that happened π 12 6
Replying to nara • Jun 29, 2024 Title Link Click im so happy to see JL as CXS!ππΌββοΈ so happy bc im looking forward to him these days and i became his… I saw him first in SCI, he plays the role of Bai Chi and loved him so much π₯°π₯°π₯° 0 1
Replying to sjay • Jun 29, 2024 Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon becomes a Korean boxer in a new Japanese Netflix series! I hope they donβt make it a βbromanceβ in the last minute . Iβm okay with watching a bromance show/movie… If it's produced by Netflix then definitely Romance not bromance. 8 0
Replying to GayinYourArea • Jun 29, 2024 Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon becomes a Korean boxer in a new Japanese Netflix series! the premise is intriguing, and i'm curious if the relationship between taec yeon's and hayato's characters will… Official account literally stated it's romance 18 8
Replying to Lana • Jun 29, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot I remember watching the movie damn its nice to see a series off this. Btw how is it yall? 1st ep is really good. 3 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jun 29, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot Nakazawa Motoki (Kohei) looks like Shin (Minato Laundromat) π 8 7
Replying to Nyx7Heian • Jun 29, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot I feel like Kobayashi Toranosuke is too stiff and his face is expressionless. He doesn't fit well his character.… When I was watching 1st ep, I really missed him. 1 0
Replying to Nyx7Heian • Jun 29, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot I feel like Kobayashi Toranosuke is too stiff and his face is expressionless. He doesn't fit well his character.… Yes, he was naturally felt loud and expressive π₯° 2 0
Replying to Kyonator • Jun 28, 2024 Person Jung Yong Hwa Want to see him again with Jang Nara in a romance drama π same 0 0
On Under One Person • Jun 28, 2024 Title Under One Person Releasing 26th July https://x.com/dramapotatoe/status/1806550341720125908 1 0
On Takara's Treasure • Jun 28, 2024 Title Takara's Treasure Any streaming platform for international audience ? 0 4
Iwata Takanori... Oh goodness he is literally doppelganger π²
And yeah Yuelou and Yuzhi really laughed at censorship. Sometimes I really wonder, if censorship really went on picnic that day π€£
https://x.com/dramapotatoe/status/1806550341720125908