Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award205
Replying to TAROIEL • Jul 3, 2024
Title Black Out
Snow white must die was such a good title.
😝
0 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 3, 2024
Title Link Click
I can't stop loving Jiang Long. He is really awesome Cheng Xiao Shi :)
Whatever he does, just top tier :)
0 5
On Link Click • Jul 3, 2024
Title Link Click
I can't stop loving Jiang Long. He is really awesome Cheng Xiao Shi :)
5 6
Replying to GeeWheez • Jul 3, 2024
Idk about anyone else but I LOVE his acting. To each their own though; you don't have to try so hard
I loved his acting too in SOTUS didn't realise it was bad or anything, until some people mentioned 😖 For me he was really great as Arthit, his aura as a leader was remarkable 🔥🔥
3 2
Replying to littlebluemonster • Jul 3, 2024
Title Soul Mate
May I know what's the title of the Chinese historical one releasing on July 11?
It's not Chinese but based on Chinese novel. It's mainly produced by Thai-Taiwan company. Also there are Chinese actors too.
5 6
Replying to AKAshon • Jul 2, 2024
Person Ok Taec Yeon
Still waiting for Soul Mate to get added to MDL. Why so long?!
It's added 🔥
3 0
Replying to 8945751 • Jul 2, 2024
Person Ok Taec Yeon
I was going to say the same thing
Check now 😁
4 1
Replying to Jebee • Jul 1, 2024
I really don't understand why MDL won't add GagaOOLala to the "Where to Watch" list.
Nah, they don't even promote C-dramas. Only K-dramas. Front page is filled with K-news only....
0 0