News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 12 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 10 hours ago
On Link Click • Jul 5, 2024 Title Link Click Jiang Long to Wen Jun I used to tell him,Bi Laoshi, didn't you miss me?If I don't see you for a day, it's like haven't seen you for thousand days 2 1
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 5, 2024 Title Link Click Jiang Long to Wen Jun I used to tell him,Bi Laoshi, didn't you miss me?If I don't see you for a day, it's like… https://x.com/mwsdrama/status/1808994393551966222 2 0
Replying to nara • Jul 5, 2024 Title Link Click idk y so many ppl hating this LA. this is actually so good tho?😭 I AM LOVING IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY. 3 2
Replying to Allshipper • Jul 5, 2024 Title Bloodhounds All good comments about this and it's looking like I'm the odd one 😅I really wanted to like this but I couldn't.… Nothing odd about it. I dislike so many hyped dramas. We don't have to like everything :) IT'S FINE 5 0
Replying to littlebluemonster • Jul 5, 2024 Title Soul Mate May I know what's the title of the Chinese historical one releasing on July 11? Yeah, OP is confusing everyone on every page 🤣🤣 but I get her/his excitement. Fans were craving for C-historical stuff for a long time. 1 4
Replying to Dreamy-Nali • Jul 4, 2024 Title Only Boo! Some Interesting things in the novel- The age gap was bigger than the serie, Kang was 26 and Moo 17- The flirting… It is based on Novel ??????? 😃 0 2
Replying to WinterGale • Jul 4, 2024 Title Be My Favorite This is really good. I was surprised that not all of the episodes reached 1m views. Like what are you all doing… 🫤 Right... 6 0
Replying to GeeWheez • Jul 4, 2024 Title Be My Favorite Idk about anyone else but I LOVE his acting. To each their own though; you don't have to try so hard For me too, never felt. He was lacking in anything 🔥🔥 3 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 4, 2024 Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon becomes a Korean boxer in a new Japanese Netflix series! Not really Chinese but Taiwanese. It's collab between Thai-Taiwan and Chinese actors. You are supposed to say "it's based on Chinese Historical BL NOVEL" 😆 you still don't get it. Anyway, you are free to use anything. 1 1
Replying to jabofi • Jul 4, 2024 Title Link Click Someone else who gets it! 💖Damn, need to go watch some lost tomb again. Or at least Reunions. He was also in Cross Fire with earphones 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Never seen anyone, looking this handsome hahahaha with those two pieces. 1 1
Replying to jabofi • Jul 4, 2024 Title Link Click Someone else who gets it! 💖Damn, need to go watch some lost tomb again. Or at least Reunions. 🔥🔥 0 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 4, 2024 Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon becomes a Korean boxer in a new Japanese Netflix series! Not really Chinese but Taiwanese. It's collab between Thai-Taiwan and Chinese actors. Based on Chinese BL novel and calling it Chinese BL are two different things 1 3
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 4, 2024 Article 2PM's Ok Taec Yeon becomes a Korean boxer in a new Japanese Netflix series! Not really Chinese but Taiwanese. It's collab between Thai-Taiwan and Chinese actors. Based on Chinese BL novel and calling it Chinese BL are two different things 3 0
On Link Click • Jul 3, 2024 Title Link Click Liu Chang's earphones are missing 😁 he looks extra handsome with them 1 4
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 3, 2024 Title Link Click Whatever he does, just top tier :) Once I dreamed about him, he was my best friend 😭 and really take cares of my like a baby 🐥 this made me happy 😁 I couldn't stop smiling when I woke up 0 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jul 3, 2024 Title Link Click Whatever he does, just top tier :) He is always amazing 😘 0 0
On Melody of Golden Age • Jul 3, 2024 Title Melody of Golden Age I am so happy DY and MZJ are collaborating 🔥 1 0
On Melody of Golden Age • Jul 3, 2024 Title Melody of Golden Age I am so happy DY and MZJ are collaborating 🔥 1 0
I used to tell him,Bi Laoshi, didn't you miss me?If I don't see you for a day, it's like haven't seen you for thousand days
I dislike so many hyped dramas. We don't have to like everything :) IT'S FINE
Anyway, you are free to use anything.