Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3 Coin Gift Award205
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 27, 2024
I AM CRYING πŸ’”
I won't be able to recover from this sadness
3 0
Replying to Vikishen • Jun 27, 2024
Title Link Click
On the poster to this series, there is a photo on the wall, where you can see Lu Guang and Cheng Xiaoshi looking…
Maybe, his hair color will change in the end of the series.
0 0
Replying to Vikishen • Jun 27, 2024
Title Link Click
On the poster to this series, there is a photo on the wall, where you can see Lu Guang and Cheng Xiaoshi looking…
Wow, you have sharp eyes πŸ˜ƒ
0 0
Replying to Harsheyy • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
SeaKeen's latest interview (released today):https://youtu.be/KJkzTzxRFnM?si=tjbQ8eW4sYJntUY6It was sooo muchh…
❀️
1 0
Replying to Demon • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Even after 2 days Only Boo! Final EP is still trending in Thailand 😍
Really 😍
3 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
They can become BIG, if only GMMTV does justice with them... Quality project plus promotion nicely.
Great then if , GMMTV is giving SeaKeen some priority. Now, they need to give them another quality series. No rush, we can wait.
JimmySea I think this cp got hype because of Jimmy's previous project 😁 and he was already popular.
0 0
Replying to Cry • Jun 25, 2024
Title Link Click
Its in bilibili now with English sub
Does it have better subs ?
0 0
Replying to Cry • Jun 25, 2024
Title Link Click
Its in bilibili now with English sub
Can you post link ? plss. I searched there and got no results :(
0 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Jun 25, 2024
Title Link Click
i have few questions :1- is this a bromance?2- is it good??3- is there some similarities btw it and the spirealm?
Bromance and I am liking it.
1 0
On Link Click • Jun 25, 2024
Title Link Click
Well directed drama, some of the scenes are beautifully captured πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
5 0
On Link Click • Jun 25, 2024
Title Link Click
Jiang Long never disappoints πŸ₯°πŸ”₯ chemistry is soo good
3 0
Replying to ayobamikale11 • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi Kang, Pi…
When you can hear thisss in Moo's voice 😌
0 0
Replying to Gian • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Final EP tops Twitter trends in Thailand for more than 221K tweetshttps://twitter.com/GMMTV/status/1805181052341944536?t=r7hulc51gsLj6LH7pgL2MA&s=19
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
0 0
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I kinda expected Force's cameoπŸ˜…like... it'd be surprised if he didn't show
🀣
1 0
Replying to Harsheyy • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I think it is completely understandable..It was their first project..tbh Keen's acting was AMAZING..!! Talking…
Hope GMMTV promotes both cp well πŸ˜ƒ
2 0
Replying to Harsheyy • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I think it is completely understandable..It was their first project..tbh Keen's acting was AMAZING..!! Talking…
As his first project Sea really did well... I really loved his acting and Keen well he is just MULTI-TALENTED.....
3 0
Replying to MillennialThaiShowLover • Jun 25, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I can honestly say that I absolutely LOVED this show. I am happy we got something new and fresh from GMMTV. Sea…
They can become BIG, if only GMMTV does justice with them... Quality project plus promotion nicely.
0 2