News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 4 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 2 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to Notawe • Jun 21, 2024 Title My Love Mix-Up! I think Keen from Only Boo would of made the perfect Atom. Fourth is miscast in this show. My thoughts exactly. 0 0
Replying to Notawe • Jun 21, 2024 Title My Love Mix-Up! I think Keen from Only Boo would of made the perfect Atom. Fourth is miscast in this show. My thoughts exactly. 2 0
Replying to bingewatchingdisorder • Jun 21, 2024 Title Link Click Just watched ep 1. It's not a 1:1 recreation, but more like the backstory of how they met and came to be the dynamic… By the way, in the first ep, the child actor looks exactly like Jiang Long alot. Is it AI ? or something ??? how can he look so same ?? 😮😮 0 0
Replying to bingewatchingdisorder • Jun 21, 2024 Title Link Click Just watched ep 1. It's not a 1:1 recreation, but more like the backstory of how they met and came to be the dynamic… I haven't watched donghua, I got interested in this drama because of Jiang Long. I love him in anything 0 0
Replying to bingewatchingdisorder • Jun 21, 2024 Title Link Click Just watched ep 1. It's not a 1:1 recreation, but more like the backstory of how they met and came to be the dynamic… Thanks 😭😭, I got scared almost. 1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 20, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot Internationally ??? Thanks for the reply 🤗I am glad, finally a drama version. 0 1
Replying to marblebees • Jun 20, 2024 Title Kaibutsu I am SO ready for this. They better let it be as gay, if not gayer, as the original. hahahahh exactly. 1 0
Replying to notsocasualwatxher • Jun 20, 2024 Title Kaibutsu whats this one about i stumbled across it but cant find any details Have you watched Beyond Evil ? 0 0
Replying to 19Stars • Jun 20, 2024 Title Silhouette of Your Voice BLTAI is talking about a Remake coming July 3, calling it 'I Hear The Sunspot' ??? Can't find anything about it… The drama version will premier soon 4 2
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jun 20, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot I am really to see drama version :) Movie was sooo goodd 🤗 1 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jun 20, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot I am really to see drama version :) 2 1
Replying to Vampiron • Jun 20, 2024 Title I Hear the Sunspot It'll be broadcast on GagaOOLala from June 26https://x.com/gagaoolala/status/1800868161715044757 Internationally ??? 0 3
Replying to flours • Jun 20, 2024 Title Link Click Found this drama on youtube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtt_YYUGi1gUUKdSxkPW-UQJQHnS8PeWo (auto subs… Posted by fan ? 0 0
Replying to bingewatchingdisorder • Jun 20, 2024 Title Link Click Just watched ep 1. It's not a 1:1 recreation, but more like the backstory of how they met and came to be the dynamic… I wanted to watch this mainly for him 😭😭 0 0
Replying to bingewatchingdisorder • Jun 20, 2024 Title Link Click Just watched ep 1. It's not a 1:1 recreation, but more like the backstory of how they met and came to be the dynamic… He won't be having much screen time ??????????? what ???????? 0 4
Replying to mavsora • Jun 20, 2024 Person Yeo Jin Goo Ngl I can't believe he's still jus 26?? So he did THAT in Beyond Evil at like what, 23 years old? And held his… He must be even more young, Beyond Evil itself is 3 years old now 🤗 0 0
Lily Alice • Jun 20, 2024 Article New Crime Thriller "No Way Out: The Roulette" Confirms Its Premiere Date Waiting for OTT announcement 😃🔥 1 0
Replying to KWB_HST • Jun 19, 2024 Title Crash Shim So Young is having fun playing multiple roles haha :D Exactly. I was thinking, maybe they look alike. Thanks for confirming 😁 1 0
Replying to Al Dwn • Jun 18, 2024 Person Lee Jung Ha Am I the only one who finds him so similar to Kim Ki Hae the Kimchi guy from Duty After School. Exactly came here to check this 🤣 1 2
I am glad, finally a drama version.