News
On The Lost Tomb • Apr 8, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb
Can anyone tell me the order to watch the lost tomb, the mystic 9 and tomb of the sea please. I wanna watch everything in order to understand everything.
0 1
On Candle in the Tomb: The Lost Caverns • Apr 7, 2020
Title Candle in the Tomb: The Lost Caverns
Whats the correct order to watch these dramas? Have only watched Candle in the Tomb.
0 1
On Anti-Fraud League • Dec 18, 2019
Title Anti-Fraud League
I can't find it on you YouTube ??
1 0
Replying to Iris • Oct 24, 2019
Title The Untamed
I can die from happiness now.. i came across this and wanted with u guys...i must say the makers of this show…
What is this "Want or Wanted" you speak of?
0 1
On Revive • Aug 28, 2019
Title Revive
Well that was a disappointing ending considering it'l, most likely, Will not get a season two and that cliffhanger ending had going "Grrr!!!"
0 0
Replying to mochixo • Aug 26, 2019
Title The Untamed
You need to read the ending to the novel! Trust me, it was SUPER satisfying! And you get to see more WangXian…
I was planning on reading the book first , then watch the anime and then the drama but couldn't wait to see the drama so skipped steps 1 and 2. Going to do that later as I need to watch the other dramas I ve been neglecting :'(
2 0
On The Untamed • Aug 26, 2019
Title The Untamed
Finished this in 8 days forgoed sleep since it was so addicting! The realistic as Lan Shane New title and duties would need his full attention and wouldn't allow him to travel with Wei Ying sadly but that ending was satisfying.
4 2
On Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices • Jul 7, 2019
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices Spoiler
Obviously KW didn't die as he probably was sent to the states to get treatment after tending his shot to the head and no one was mentioned him and no funeral was shown. Plus, they would not show BJS at the end setting up a possible 4th season. Could be he will continue to after KW and Director Kang.
2 1
On An Oriental Odyssey • May 9, 2019
Title An Oriental Odyssey Spoiler
Yeah so the second half with crazy as it led up all these crazy plot changes; basically it was all over the place by the final round of the story telling ???? A Happy ending but for the other boring and forced together couple (Bad match imo) I would think that he came back briefly to give her a proper closure because that ending had me like 'huh?'
4 0
On Detective L • Apr 18, 2019
Title Detective L
Anyone know where to watch this on? ????
0 1
Replying to texas_hot • Dec 16, 2018
Title Visible Lie
Where do you watch this with English sub?
It's on YouTube now :)
0 0
Replying to Booklover_95 • Nov 30, 2018
Title Tientsin Mystic 2
Yes he injured his waist and scheduling conflicts. Apparently he had asked the production company to push it back…
Their lost and we'll see how the 2nd season pans out for them.
1 1
Replying to blinkable • Nov 28, 2018
Title Age of Legends
Which part in ending? Maybe can discuss? I just finished the serie.
8.5
3 0
Replying to blinkable • Nov 28, 2018
Title Age of Legends
Which part in ending? Maybe can discuss? I just finished the serie.
Yes
2 0
Replying to Booklover_95 • Nov 28, 2018
Title Tientsin Mystic 2
Yes he injured his waist and scheduling conflicts. Apparently he had asked the production company to push it back…
Boo ???? your think they would wait a tad bit as he is the main lead but one well :'(
4 3
Replying to katrinaoverton • Nov 24, 2018
Review Guardian
Right!...I started it because I wanted a adventure action drama, but it was soooo much more.
I want that too and got LOVE ????!
1 0
On Original Sin • Nov 21, 2018
Title Original Sin
Where to watch this though :'(
2 2
katrinaoverton • Nov 21, 2018
Review Guardian
Girl I freaking love it too! Watched it RAW and Subbed; I also have it the whole series on my tablet to watch whenever I want :) I also have the soundtrack too and love it too! Even though it's been over for a good while now, I still can't get over this drama to the point where I can't even see any of these new or last dramas yet :'( but I plan too though :)
1 0
Replying to blinkable • Nov 8, 2018
Title Age of Legends Spoiler
Which part in ending? Maybe can discuss? I just finished the serie.
I'm thinking that maybe he dreamed it all after he turned up on the beach but who was the lady that knew who he was at the end though? Watched episodes 26-47 RAW i didn't want to wait for subs since I watched the first half.
1 0
Replying to shiroflower • Nov 7, 2018
Title Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
I need honest opinions.. is the beginning good?
I found it entertaining, it's not meant to be something to taken to seriously and over think about. It's a escape for me from the more serious ones I the and are watching.
9 0

