Details

  • Last Online: 55 minutes ago
  • Location: If you see me online, assume the worst.
  • Contribution Points: 5,977 LV15
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 21, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award8 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger1

RandomUsagi

If you see me online, assume the worst.
Replying to Jupiter Rules • Nov 7, 2021
I dropped this after first 2 episode.
So you've only seen the main cast act for like 18 minutes. Well, hopefully you find some other drama you like more
9 0
Replying to 8593139 • Nov 7, 2021
they stole goton's subs, they're really mad.
They really going after all the fansubbers. Of all the free fansubbers only HSTeamSub hasn't had their fansubs taken by dramacool yet.
So if anyone heres wondering why the font of the subtitles keeps changing for almost every episode of Kieta Hatsukoi on dramacool, theres your reason.
2 0
Replying to RandomUsagi • Nov 7, 2021
These are machine translated fansubs. While the majority will be understandable its not the same as a fansubber…
Understandable XD its a good show. I watch it raw myself. But yeah some quality subs for certain scenes can be really nice too ^^
3 1
Replying to Althalus • Nov 7, 2021
Title Kuroi Gashu: Shogen Spoiler
woah... thanks for the spoiler... can you give me some more detail...
From my memory the couple decides to die together with pills. But only the husband dies and the wife lives. She visits his grave in the ending.
0 2
Replying to Fayme • Nov 7, 2021
https://dai.ly/x85c2sw Has Eng Subtitles!
These are machine translated fansubs. While the majority will be understandable its not the same as a fansubber (team) who understands both Japanese and English on a good level.

Just warning that watching this early lower quality sub will take away some of the subtle speech and will misunderstand some expressions. So if you really can't wait sure watch it but I do recommend checking out higher quality subs that release later too.
11 3
Replying to Miracle_Hunter88 • Nov 7, 2021
Eng Subs :https://t.me/kietahatsukoi2021/98
Just warning for new people: This is a .srt file. Which means its just the subs in plain text, you have to add these to a raw video yourself. But yeah this fansubber is good, just wanted to warn people that its a bit more effort.
5 0
Replying to Sooda • Nov 7, 2021
Ep5 looks so interesting as you said, I'm so excited XDI haven't watched it yet, I will wait until the subs available…
Good luck with the wait ^^ I've seen machine translations and some early subs are already there so can't take too long. Theres a lot of chances to watch the show luckily :D
1 0
Replying to RandomUsagi • Nov 6, 2021
I've actually seen someone rate AiB 1/10 while rating Squid Game 9/10. So yeah, that's not just a onesided thing…
Have to be here to defend jdramas a bit XD
I guess I should be doing recommendations on Feed again sometime but yeah usually I just camp at drama pages like Kieta Hatsukoi ^^ Nice to see you here as well!
3 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Nov 6, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up! Spoiler
Also I guess we will get a jealous Aoki plot for the next episode considering the girl in the preview. And it seems Hashimoto and Aida still have some stuff to figure out between themselves too. Great that Ida and Aoki are finally together tho
10 1
Replying to mochixo • Nov 6, 2021
Just found out about this drama, and now I am obsessed! I regret not waiting for more episodes to be released…
Minimum of 24 hours for this one but usually most people less familiar with the details of finding jdrama subs (know your fansubbers) end up finding them around Monday. So around Monday its easily available for most.
0 0
Replying to Duncan • Nov 6, 2021
Just one episode of twenty minutes a week !? I need more !
Agreed, unfortunately only 10 episodes too T-T
1 0
Replying to Emara R • Nov 6, 2021
Y'all think there will be a kissing scene in this series? 😳 just curious about what the hive is thinking 😀…
There really has been no middle ground yet from what I know for JBLs.
Definitely theres a (in my opinion) chance of them kissing in this show but it will be very contained if it does appear. Similar to what you see in most KBLs.
3 1
Replying to heymey • Nov 5, 2021
With that second half were it looked like the bad guys were attending paris fashion week?
I can tell you understand the spirit of jdramas ^^ Embrace the chaos.
6 0
Replying to Mingkael • Nov 5, 2021
https://kietahatsukoisub.carrd.co/
I'm glad you found a fansub ^^
0 0
Replying to 7386750 • Nov 5, 2021
Both are not so good.But if I have to choose, squid game is far more better than aib. Atleast it didn't kill my…
I've actually seen someone rate AiB 1/10 while rating Squid Game 9/10. So yeah, that's not just a onesided thing that's happening like you paint it out to be.

And you know theres more jdramas with high rating because you're watching one currently. Kieta Hatsukoi (your profile picture). What you actually did need to point out is the blatant erasure of such shows in mainstream media due to its genre being looked down upon. And also on MDL as its not even featured in the ''airing'' section of jdramas (on homepage) while its an airing jdrama.
4 2
Replying to Shebbie • Nov 4, 2021
Great Article. When I first heard about "Squid Game" I immediately thought of "Alice in Borderland" for some reason.…
Yamaken ❤️
2 0
Replying to Simona • Nov 4, 2021
Title Good Manager
Right, I was looking at my list all confused until I opened it and saw the image. I liked the prev title more
Same :/
1 0
Replying to lord_varvara • Nov 4, 2021
I think Squid Game became more popular because it turned the deathgame concept on its head, at least the concept…
''Friends Games: The movie'' did the voluntary participation already. While not being a death game it was about money (debt) and basically the rest of the participants life being ruined if they lost. ''As the Gods Will'' did the childrens game thing already, While a lot more fantastical since it's scifi/fantasy its definitely a deathgame.

For me one of the reasons of being less impressed by Squid Game concept was because I had already seen elements of it in the many battle royal versions of Japan. But yes it was a good combination of elements.
6 2