Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2021
Replying to Anika • Apr 22, 2025
In a interview Allen said it can be a open ending
At least not a 100% sad ending, ig 🥲. Still a bit tired of open endings, honestly.
2 0
On The Haunted Palace • Apr 18, 2025
I was at first a bit annoyed by the childhood connection, but it's actually not as bad as I thought it would be.

If I understood correctly, this is about the Imoogi and her instead of her childhood friend and her?
Or will it take a turn in the next episode? Will Yun Gap get his body back? Do we know anything?
2 0
Replying to F_Flicks • Mar 26, 2025
if you have finished watching this drama , is it a happy , sad or open ending ??
Happy ending so far. But we will get a part 2, probably this year.
0 1
Replying to JUSTICIA • Mar 26, 2025
The comments are praising it too much. It wasn’t bad, but it got boring many times in between
Personally, I think it deserves all the praise.
3 1
Replying to XxZz • Mar 25, 2025
Oh god I hate the new Title 😣😫
Yea, I'll just say Flourished Peony S2. New name kinda unnecessary. :/
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Mar 24, 2025
Title Flourished Peony Spoiler
Episode 26 broke my heart.
Sheng Yi didn't deserve this. I really wanted her to live a good life with her sisters.
At least this decision was made by her. That's the only good thing.
2 3
On Flourished Peony • Mar 24, 2025
First drama I watched without taking a long break. Each episode kept me interested. This will be my new fav CDrama.
0 0
Replying to iloverocket • Mar 22, 2025
any annoying SFL that are after the ML? I know that the SML is literally the worst so I want to know if any SFL…
So far no SFL (At ep 24)
0 0
Replying to kyra • Mar 22, 2025
Title Newtopia
i personally do not think that she was hallucinating coz you gotta know the person's name to think about them.…
Yea, or a fake using her for smth.
1 1