Editorials
Replying to Corneliafudge01 • Jun 28, 2019
Article DOTS Real Life Romance Ends In Divorce
It's sad news. I read that she is losing endorsements because of the divorce- surely this can't be true?! are…
allegedly she's now in Thailand for a photo shoot
2 2
HappySqueak • Jun 28, 2019
Article DOTS Real Life Romance Ends In Divorce
well the past 2 years they gained even more fan base, which brings more £££, Am I surprised they are getting a divorce, absolutely no, I gave max 2 years to the marriage and they are getting a divorce after 1.5 years. why people giving attention to their private lives. because they are no longer a private citizen, they are celebs and whatever they do takes attention, and don't forget without a fan base they are nothing, so sort of give and take relationship, nobody is watching them 24/7 it's not like they are part of Big Brother , they are the ones who announced it to public that they are getting a divorce, they could have release a statement after the divorce, there's always more than one way to skin a cat, We don't know what happened behind the close doors. Remember in celeb world, the more splendid the relationship, their wedding, engagements, the more they push things from our throats, the more they poke us with the things they do, their downfall will be much more quicker than you imagine. They do splendid things to give the impression that they have a great life, great marriage, etc when in real things are not like that, it's just a publicity stunt that's all.
7 1
Replying to bishh • Jun 28, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
I dropped it in the first episode... just wasn't hooked. 'Nuff said.
the same.
1 0
On Romance Is a Bonus Book • Jun 28, 2019
Title Romance Is a Bonus Book
She's 40 and he's only 29, didn't they have another actor for this role or didn't they had another actress close to his age. Sorry didn't like it.. K drama's started to take the mickey
11 8
On Kiss • Jun 28, 2019
Title Kiss
I can't say I liked it :(
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 28, 2019
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
yup check your PM
I think they dropped the lakorn.
1 1
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 26, 2019
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
yup check your PM
this lakorn is not complete there are only 2 vids that's from ep 1, but I'll dm it you no problems
1 3
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 24, 2019
Title Jao Sao Salatan
can you pls send me the subs.. thank you
nopes, sorry :(
0 0
On Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter • Jun 18, 2019
Title Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter
someone needs to wax or shave Weir's moustache. It looks so cheesy and tacky, sorry . he's one of those who never changes his style, I guess Pancake loves his moustache.
5 6
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 14, 2019
List My Favourite Thai Lakorns
Thanks :)
Esther was really good with Sean but her mother caused problems and they no longer do lakorns together. Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong starts boring but it gets better.
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 14, 2019
List My Favourite Thai Lakorns
Thanks :)
Esther with Bie & Push Nadech-Yaya all have an amazing chemistry, As Nadech & Yaya are real life couple, they are more comfy in front of cameras on skin ship scenes
1 2
Replying to Azet • Jun 13, 2019
List My Favourite Thai Lakorns
I like this list.
Thanks :)
0 4
Replying to Azet • Jun 13, 2019
Title The Kinnaree Conspiracy
Nadech will play the main-lead.
Yes I know, it was tik & yaya before, I've seen the photos in costumes 2 yrs ago, my question was about when abouts the lakorn will air
1 1
On Khun Noo Ruen Lek • Jun 11, 2019
Title Khun Noo Ruen Lek
if the female lead was Davika or Baifern next toThan, the chemistry would be amazing... Pupe's acting is not the greatest...
0 3
Replying to asiandramafan • Jun 9, 2019
Title Hong Nuer Mungkorn
yup check your PM
done.
0 5
Replying to Sam7152 • Jun 9, 2019
Title Temptation
Pretty good drama.. KSW and CJW perfect chemistry..That theme OST is really good. "Each time i think of you"
The song is called One Summer Night, the original version is Chinese sang by Chelsia Chan & Kenny B
0 0
On Temptation • Jun 9, 2019
Title Temptation
this lakorn reminded me of Indecent Proposal Demi Moore & Robert Redford movie, here KSW is Demi Moore, CJW is Robert Redford.
0 3
On Thung Saneha • Jun 9, 2019
Title Thung Saneha
Bomb & Toey :) yeayy
0 0
On The Red Mask • Jun 9, 2019
Title The Red Mask
Akkaphan & Bow. Bow is much younger than Akkaphan..
2 4
On Poot Pitsawat • Jun 9, 2019
Title Poot Pitsawat
sounds interesting :) I'm in
0 0

1
1