K-Drama
On The Kinnaree Conspiracy • Jun 9, 2019
Title The Kinnaree Conspiracy
any updates?
1 3
On Woon Ruk Nakkao • Jun 9, 2019
Title Woon Ruk Nakkao
haven't watched any Andrew lakorns in ages. I hope he's not playing a snob guy.
1 0
On Likit Haeng Jan • Jun 9, 2019
Title Likit Haeng Jan
plot sounds interesting although I'm not familiar with the main leads might watch it
0 0
On The Fallen Leaf • Jun 9, 2019
Title The Fallen Leaf
Baifern & Push? Not sure about Baifern Push combi
0 0
On My Precious Bad Luck • Jun 9, 2019
Title My Precious Bad Luck
In just for Alek.
3 0
On Yai Kanlaya • Jun 8, 2019
Title Yai Kanlaya
honestly both Bow & Micheal did such a good job on the Bird Tongchai cove, I really enjoyed their version for the ones who wants to listen his version just search this อยากบอกรัก - เบิร์ด ธงไชย แมคอินไตย์ on yt and Bow & Micheal's version เพลงอยากบอกรัก Ost.ใยกัลยา
0 0
On Banlang Hong • Jun 8, 2019
Title Banlang Hong
is there any subs for this?
1 0
Replying to Francesca • Jun 7, 2019
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Should we start one? Netflix has taken a lot of interest in producing Korean dramas lately. I'm sure it could…
oh yes go ahead I'll be happy to support :)
0 0
On Por Krua Hua Pa • Jun 5, 2019
Title Por Krua Hua Pa
ep 4 already bored, I like Louis but on the other hand I don't like Preem's acting. I don't feel any chemistry in between these two, there are loads of other actresses that Louis have amazing chemistry with.
0 1
On FengShui • May 29, 2019
Title FengShui
I couldn't recognise Ji Sung while watching the movie, it started as decent but it got boring later on.
0 0
On Maya Rasamee • May 3, 2019
Title Maya Rasamee
still no eng subs :( maybe better watch it raw ... who knows if this ever be subbed..
0 6
On Joseon Survival • May 1, 2019
Title Joseon Survival
instead of romance we have bromance and Kang Ji is in it, sorry Kang Ji I hate bromance...
2 1
On Dang Phromlikhit Rak • Apr 28, 2019
Title Dang Phromlikhit Rak
like Bomb but dislike Gul.
0 0
On Green Rose • Apr 28, 2019
Title Green Rose Spoiler
Tragic love story of a rich girl & poor boy, he gets blamed for attempt murder & arson. Goes into prison, his mother dies, & becomes successful business man, seeks revenge, gets the girl. Had seen enough of this type of dramas that I could tell what's gonna happen in the next scene for those reasons I've dropped this drama.. (I've seen the + one versions,v2 girl gets pregnant, secret birth hidden from the lover in prison, he finds out much later, blames the girl for adultery, loads of slapping & name calling till he understands child is his, v3 girl gets pregnant, secret birth hidden from the lover in prison, she gives birth but her mother tells her baby was still born while she gave the baby up for adoption, she finds out the truth much later v4 girl gets pregnant, secret birth hidden from the lover in prison, she gives birth but babies exchanged with someone she knows she thinks her baby is death while her baby is right under her nose, goes on on and on )ah and there's always a rich gentleman either old like a grandad or middle aged whom the main lead saved from gangster or some sort of heart attack etc etc takes the guy under his wings, gives him a new name, he starts to work for him later on either he inherits money / company / estates etc or he has been given some sort of money and he goes out to seek for revenge. Sorry plot was not an original for me, had seen many versions / variations, I've watched a lot of dramas with my grandma, didn't matter whether it was in native language or in other language with or w/o dubs subs etc I am a grown up woman now and watching this type of dramas all your life gets a bit boring after a time.
0 0
On Prime Minister and I • Apr 26, 2019
Title Prime Minister and I
Regretting putting this drama on hold for so many years..
5 3
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 26, 2019
Title Hua Jai Sila Spoiler
this one only has subs up to episode 4 and I found some with Chinese subs, without eng subs you'll only be ff..…
Tor & Min gets together at the end, but it's just a torture. I watched it with ff most of the time. New version is much better less cruel
1 2
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 26, 2019
Title Hua Jai Sila Spoiler
this one only has subs up to episode 4 and I found some with Chinese subs, without eng subs you'll only be ff..…
yes it's a happy ending, but it's nerve wrecking.. He tortures Min a lot in the name of taking revenge from his father's family, (she falls pregnant / miscarriage etc)
0 4
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 25, 2019
Title Hua Jai Sila Spoiler
this one only has subs up to episode 4 and I found some with Chinese subs, without eng subs you'll only be ff..…
Yup, he does it to take revenge..
0 6
Neyjour • Apr 25, 2019
List Secret Pregnancies / Births - (movies & dramas)
Bride of The Century (another secret pregnancy one)
4 0
On Wonderful Life • Apr 25, 2019
Title Wonderful Life Spoiler
It took me years to complete this drama, I've started and dropped, restarted, dropped and finally year 2019 completed. It was boring for my taste, and didn't get the ending as well , whether the little girl died or not?
1 0

1
1