News
Replying to asiandramafan • Apr 24, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance
I donated via paypal but received a refund :( sorry I can't help on this
No idea.
0 0
Replying to Light Moon • Apr 22, 2019
Title Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma
Yes that's what I heard. Hope to see the remake soon. It's probably not going to air until 2020 or 2021
they haven't started shooting yet, most possibly either next year this time, or in 2021.
0 1
On Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma • Apr 22, 2019
Title Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma
I heard they'll be doing a remake with Pope & Yaya
3 3
Replying to pammo1949 • Apr 21, 2019
Title Krong Kam
I'm new to Lakorns so I don't understand your comment. James looks like he is a high school student in this drama…
Oh yes I’ve forgotten about it. I’ve watched the lakorn , it’s a nice one.
0 0
Replying to pammo1949 • Apr 21, 2019
Title Krong Kam
I'm new to Lakorns so I don't understand your comment. James looks like he is a high school student in this drama…
I do generally watch depending on the co star,.i watch it for their pairings & plot . Yes Tai actors are steaming hot.. some are biracial have Tai mothers / foreign dad or vice versa. I started as a newbie like you..
0 0
Replying to pammo1949 • Apr 20, 2019
Title Krong Kam
I'm new to Lakorns so I don't understand your comment. James looks like he is a high school student in this drama…
they are not married, they had one lakorn together previously (Suparburoot Jutathep) Bella is dating actor Weir Sukollawat . James had lakorns with Kimberley Anne Woltemas Buang Hong , 1 with Yaya Neung Nai Suang, 2 with Taew plus one upcoming. For me it's a waste of time to watch, when I only like Bella & James out of all the cast and they are not a pair.
1 4
Replying to pammo1949 • Apr 20, 2019
Title Krong Kam
I'm new to Lakorns so I don't understand your comment. James looks like he is a high school student in this drama…
James is Bella's Brother in law here, they are not a pair.. That's the reason I am not watching it. James always looks younger than his age.
1 7
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Apr 19, 2019
Title My First First Love
this aint school drama, more like young adults if Im not mistaken they are 23 or 24 college years....
still life of uni students. even when I was in school & uni, never enjoyed college / school dramas. I didn't like Ji Soo's acting here.
1 1
On My First First Love • Apr 18, 2019
Title My First First Love
Even though I like Ji soo, didn't like this drama .. possibly I'm too old for school dramas..
2 3
On My Husband in Law • Apr 18, 2019
Title My Husband in Law
if this was with Yaya or Kimmy it would have been perfect. Anyone knows when this one is gonna air been waiting since last year lol
4 1
On My Hero Series: Under the Bird’s Wings • Apr 17, 2019
Title My Hero Series: Under the Bird’s Wings
This is the best one of all. ( I dropped Grate's & Toey's one ) Boy Pakorn's version is meh ..
1 2
On My Hero Series: Heart of the Motherland • Apr 17, 2019
Title My Hero Series: Heart of the Motherland
better than the other 2, but the fictional country's indepence story , villains got more screen time than the main characters, I couldn't get how they fall in love in all the action..
0 0
On My Hero Series: Lines of Trickery Love • Apr 16, 2019
Title My Hero Series: Lines of Trickery Love
worst of the 5, don't waste your precious time
0 2
Tory • Apr 16, 2019
Article If "Game of Thrones" was a K-Drama
Never enjoyed Game of Thrones, & I don't think I'll ever watch Game of Thrones. Most of Europe is Game of Thrones.
2 0
On Krong Kam • Apr 14, 2019
Title Krong Kam
James & Bella is not a pair, so not watching it
3 14
On Mia 2018 • Apr 14, 2019
Title Mia 2018
I was going through my watchlist, noticed I have not marked this as completed, It's not as good as Taiwanese version, I hated James Wen on that drama & to this day I still can't watch any of his work. Also fed up of seeing Pong on the adulterous husband characters. poor Pong the jerk hubby role stuck on to him.
3 2
On Rak Rai • Apr 14, 2019
Title Rak Rai
great lakorn, amazing chemistry but it was too long and after ep 32 it gets even more conflicted. ending was rushed.
2 0
On Jao Sao Chang Yon • Apr 11, 2019
Title Jao Sao Chang Yon
Ep 12 already bored, can't stand female lead's acting.. male lead's first main role but doing a much better job
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Apr 11, 2019
Title Yuttakarn Prab Nang Marn
you are not alone.. they were good in their respective roles and had decent chemistry but nothing amazing.. i…
Tao looks like a teenager.. the chemistry was OK not that great but if the male lead was someone like Ken Phuphoom,, Mark Prin, even James Ji is a baby face. While Tao is still looking like a teen he'd be good at school dramas, any dramas targets youth. He looks almost 17-18..
0 1
On Nai Keun Nao Sang Dao Yung Oun • Apr 10, 2019
Title Nai Keun Nao Sang Dao Yung Oun
is this any good?
1 0

1
1