Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Mar 25, 2019
Watched it for the 2nd time without skipping Eun Jae’s scene. Not gonna lie, I’m so mad that they change her character and became so obsessive with her breakup. But now I’ve change my mind about her. It’s her first love and relationship so she desperately trying to win him back, sometimes we do some weird and delusional things coz we cannot let go. Just give her some slack, at the end she finally realized her wrongdoings and started to move on.
6 0
Replying to El101t • Mar 24, 2019
I'd kill for a season 2 of Prison Playbook , it was such a cliffhanger and just an amazing show i mostly want…
I lovedprison playbook..:) i would love tohave the season 2.
3 0
Replying to bamboo_jade • Mar 24, 2019
HiYour article was great and not only did I enjoy reading it but also I also empathize with you! Saying that perhaps…
Wow.are u my guardian angel? U hit me in the right spot with your metaphor..lol..i need that advice right now.... it did open my eyes.. :) thanks......
4 1
Replying to Kyle • Mar 24, 2019
Love your article and I too dream of a Stranger season 2 I mean the setup was just perfect.I'm kind of glad Signal…
After i think 5 episodes i dropped signal..sorry..
2 1
On Cheese in the Trap • Mar 14, 2019
I’ve never change my sail.. its always yoo joong.. i know he had this flaws but at the end understood him so much...
8 0
Replying to ReikabLeu • Mar 10, 2019
Nothing from Japan? I think Rurouni Kenshin's and Blade of the Immortal's has great sword fights too.
Hmmm.. not a fan of japan historical dramas. But I’m an addictive fan of anime. I love anime!!:) I prefer the anime version of rurouni kenshin:)
3 4
Replying to Estelll • Mar 8, 2019
Another vote to include Six Flying Dragons from me!! Also, the fights in NiF2 were at least as impressive as NiF1…
I lov3 three with deep roots.. now i will really consider to watch SFD again.haha
3 0
Replying to sunflower63 • Mar 8, 2019
Woow...yes I love sword fights too, which is one of the reasons why I am so fond of Asian historicals. I am less…
I started to watch episode 1 of RoP.. i hope it will be more excit8ng for the next episodes..:)
3 1
Replying to Origamy • Mar 8, 2019
I was kinda disappointed that the fight between Gil Tae Mi and Ddang Sae wasn't included but your inclusion of…
wahh..sorry I dropped SFD after I think 10 episodes, but I remember there are many fighting scenes in there and I love Moo hyul...Since I didn't finish it that's why it didn't register to me.. But I want to give it a chance.. :)
2 0